“Huge pizzas”

Ranked #18 of 36 Restaurants in Linguaglossa
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Huge pizzas,very nice staff.Even that I like more thin and crispy pizzas the place is recommended especially if you are hungry...Big sortiment of pizzas,special ones also(with fresh goat cheese)

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This is the best pizzeria in the area, if you are looking for a nice cosy place and fancy a good local meal or a fresh traditional pizza this is the place for you.
Every time I visit home this is my top one destination, staff is very friendly and courteous.
There is a great choice of pizza all coming at the table with a good and tasty Sicilian flavor from mount Etna!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Probably the biggest pizza I've had. Great, traditional thin crust pizza's. Very nice people and good wines. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Our lovely winery/hotelier recommended this pizzeria so we drove up the Mount Etna road a little and entered hmmmmm! only one other couple in attendance. Anyway we stayed and BANG! a thousand local screaming Sicilians turned up and what a great night! Top Pizzas top wine and cheap at half the price.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Their pizzas are huge! The largest Italian pizzeria pizzas I have ever seen in my whole life.
Very tasty, with rich and good quality ingredients.
The pizza base is very particular and I found it special, it is homemade and it is the same used for Sicilian homemade bread, very consistent and thick, it is not thin crust, but thinner than deep pan. I loved it!
I would suggest the pizza with pistachio, cream, speck (raw smoked ham) and parmesan shavings.
Staff is friendly and polite, but I would avoid Saturday eve cos it gets very busy.