All reviews rooftop pool lamb curry newly opened hotel safe car park prompt action nice view front office staff observation deck stayed in a bedroom apartment adult pool is breathtaking scenery manager mr housekeeping team low standard great facilities ample parking space warm hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020

I live the size of the room and location. Hence the 4 star. 1 star discounted due to the very poor quality of food. The chef cant even cook scrambled eggs and we even found egg shell. The fried noodles are burnt for 2 consecutive days, sambal for the nasi lemak is non edible and even the fried chicken taste dry and like cardboard. Please improve your breakfast quality.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Ease check-in process with smile and delight by Front Office Team. We feel welcome with that gesture. Prompt action & assistance by Housekeeping Team to attend my wife and family request. Kudos and thumbs up to SGGH Rooms Divison Manager, Mr. Rhusdi Rashid for having a great team to be the front page of SGGH

Reviewed 21 September 2020

This is our first trip since MCO but a dreadful one.

The check-in process was good because we were early on Saturday. Staff (Sally) is helpful at reception.

The room was a let down. It was barely cleaned. Dead insects are everywhere in the room. It feels like they never clean the room. Noises from the hallway was very bad since the sound proofing is bad. The room does not need a night light because of the bright light from the aircon showing the temperature. What a 'brilliant' idea to keep your guest awake.

Hotel breakfast was really bad. Not much of selections and poorly cooked (very salty).

Now the good stuff. Pool was good but you need to know it works. The rule will change from time to time depends on the security. Sometimes you can book in advanced for your family. Sometimes all attendees must present to register together.

The park at level 5 was good with a nice playground.

Reviewed 21 September 2020

We're not fussy customer, hence this hotel is OK because its new. But I'm not recommending my family to go for the price i've paid.

Check in time too long. I dont know why maybe too many people over the weekend but you guys should expected it and maybe special counter for people who booked more than 2 rooms?

Room was ok. No iron, no hairdryer.. Sound proofing was not so good. I can hear noises all around the room from side, one level up and im sure its not ghost.. the hotel fully booked i tell u. I believe this is due to no carpet in the hotel and on the walkaway.

Lif was good.. eventhough hotel was fully with customers, you dont need to queue for the lif.

Pool? The best thing in this hotel.. At rooftop with spectacular view. beautiful pool, big pool, heated pool until my 1year and 7 months son can swim up to 45 minutes (even not enough time for him). Please bear in mind starting 18 Sept they had change the rules, i believe due to Covid 19. They will sterilised the water kot every 15 minutes after 45 minutes of occupancy. Therefore for every session you only have 45 minutes to enjoy the swimming session. PROBLEM with the rules is that it keeps on changing. On Saturday at 6pm we went to 40th floor of the other building (where pool was located) to booked our session on 8pm. However the guard said it was fully booked. Our luck we get 9pm session and luckily my son enjoys it so much. Guard tell us to come as early as 7am tomorrow to book for the morning session. And for the happiness of my son, I came back next morning as early as 7am to booked 9am session. Long queue again but for son takdehal. Until i reach the booking book, guard say if you want to swim at 9am you must come at 8.30am. WHAT, yesterday different? no wayy i've been queuing so long. hence super mom booked at 8.00am immediately return back to hotel to bring my son back to the 40th floor to take the bangle and bring it to 41st floor.

Lastly, the buffet. totally out. after drama "running man" at the pool, we went to hotel cafetaria at 9.30am. all food finished.. nasi lemak main dishes also need to wait for 15minutes but the nasi lemak not even warm some more not fully cooked. but i was not fussy i eat what i can eat like bread. croissant and teh tarik the best. other i can't comment because i only can see empty tray. Actually you can estimate your guest from the check in list.. I dont get it how no replenishment. Bad buffet ever.

Finally, no more complaint. I just want to say at level 5 beside cafeteria the exterior was marvellous, and level 41 at pool also the best facilities i ever seen. but please improvise others. and this hotel located beside gerai2 (hawkers). food no problem.

Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

It’s kinda disappointed and such a shame when you check in and what you’ve seen, all dirts under the bed frame and even water stain on the side table. It’s very important now to protect the guest due to Covid 19, I would suggest the management take into consideration how you guys should move forward instead of keep disappointing the guest. Thank you.