“Now I doubt the Rating.... The place looks like cafeteria more than a restaurant 🍴 ”
Review of Bubbles & Bites

Bubbles & Bites
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: The Resort’s latest F&B addition, Bubbles & Bites, opened on 4th July 2012. Here, patrons can enjoy casual continental cottage food in a relaxing and rustic ambience. The outlet is committed to serving fresh food, specialising in pizzas and pastas. We also serve miniature bottles of sparkling wines, alcoholic sodas, juices, soft drinks, beers and wines from all around the world.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well before dine in I have go through trip advisor where to have my brunch before leaving Genting. Unfortunately I personally feel the Rating is not reflect the real food and services provided by bubble and bite. We ordered carbonara....Which can feel the taste of parmesan and cream is not there. To the worst I can taste the roux in ur white sauce. Besides, the mushroom soup also can taste the roux (flour) .... This is really not a proper way of preparing a mushroom soup.... The lamb shank taste good, tender and juicy... I have no negative comment on that. Last the Tiramisu... First time I see Tiramisu serve without cocoa powder .... Whereas comes with sprinkle of i dont know what's that.... Looks like cocoa powder but i believe its not pure cocoa powder, the lady finger or i guess its just normal cake sponge used in Tiramisu really taste bad and tasteless.... Its literally crying for some expresso.

The service part.... Have to self service??? Come on.... Every 5 to 10 minutes i have to leave my table to pick up the food each time the dish done one by one.... This is really look like.... I dont know... Mcdonald do better i guess. Besides what i noticed 90% of their customers are genting staff.... So basically its like cafeteria. One more worst thing.... They give kitchen paper towel as tissue.... This is really somethings wrong somewhere.... Think twice before dine in here. I'm sorry to be very honest here....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of all I must say the staff and food were great but your new self service system is quite poor. For the prices you charge I'm not happy collecting my food from the counter like a cheap canteen. Please rethink this cranky system.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There is pro and cons about this restaurant

Pro
-Delicious food with fresh ingredients especially carbonara and mushroom soup .
-Comfortable environment

Cons
-Price keep increasing and genting member promotion missing
-Services can be improves .Services must be equal with price u collect from your customer .
-Portion of food is average only.
-Must ensure food ordered is serve from all table .my table missing out one dish ,when complaining .keep telling me to wait . End up upon checking ,kitchen missed my order .

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Working in Genting resort we were given meal cards to a select amount of restaurants at the start of our stay. Bubble and bites was one of them and, being European, we were happy to find western food served at this restaurant. The staff are very welcoming and always friendly. A young waiter by the name of Viraj always had a smile.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Been this place quiet frequent. Food taste good. Service good but sometimes when the place too busy, food will come bit slow but it's understandable.