“great restaurant, servers, food and drinks”

Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Lindsay
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Description: Ranked by Foodpages.ca as #1 restaurant in Lindsay! Something for everyone, from early breakfast to late night dinner, drinks and desserts!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this place. I stopped in to check it out a while back and have been back once (i'm not in town often). I love how bright and open this place is, makes you feel welcome right off. I like how you can see all around and windows give you a view outside.

i had my kids here for breakfast and the portions were great, generous. I went back alone another time and had a curry special that was fantastic. Great drinks too, and very reasonable prices.

all in all a really great addition to a lindsay dining scene that is lacking in creative options. very happy to have Symposium in town.

1  Thank torontocpl

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Went to Symposium for a nice lunch with a group of friends today. I had the greek chicken salad and brought my husband home a piece of cake.

The service was excellent and the food was fabulous. My friends and I chatted it up and never felt pressured to leave or hurried along, very comfortable and friendly. I’d highly recommend this restaurant!!!

If I had a suggestion to the restaurant chain...I am gluten free and wish that you would create a brownie based cheesecake as a dessert option for gluten free individuals.(or one of your FABULOUS cakes).

1  Thank Angela C
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for a late night drink and dinner after Canada festivities and even though we arrived only a short time before closing time, both our server and the manager made us feel welcome and did not rush us through our meal so they could close up and go home. Even though it was quite busy for a late night, our food came out hot and tasted wonderful. The table next to us was giving them a hard time and they handled it with smiles on their faces and did not let it affect the other guests visit.
Too often restaurant staff are upset when people show up towards closing time and we were very impressed that this was not the case for these girls. We will be back when we visit Lindsay again.

1  Thank Adrienne4598
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We stopped in for lunch on an April midweek afternoon. The place was busy, which is always a good sign. Large, interesting, original menu with lots of daily specials. Our meals were excellent, the service couldn't have been better, and all at a very reasonable price. We'll be back.

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food always satisfied great atmosphere
Always friendly and helpful staff
Look forward to the next visit

1  Thank Adam H