“Great Fish and Chips”

Terry's Fish & Chips Seafood Grill
Ranked #24 of 99 Restaurants in Lindsay
Reviewed 19 January 2017

It's a treat to do Fish N Chips
Always good. I finally did Once Around The Ocean. Wow. from fish to scallops to shrimp and fries. I got my fill.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 20 October 2016

My mom and I headed to Terry's for lunch. We ordered the fish, chips, scallops, and shrimp. The fish and chips were delicious and I do love the fresh cut fries. The shrimp and scallops tasted a lot like battered deep fried items I have had elsewhere although I still enjoyed the scallops. They were tender and sweet tasting. 1 piece fish and chips was more than enough for myself. They also offer a few different battered fish options to choose from plus a selection of other seafood items.

The restaurant is quite small and offers about four tables to sit at otherwise you can take it to go. Service was fantastic! I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016

the staff is very friendly. reasonable prices and good fish and chips ! a local favorite ! I would recommend this to anyone visiting Lindsay and looking fried food

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Have been going to Terry's all my life. Daryl is always so nice to chat with. Remember when it was a chip truck when I was younger and going w my dad after we cut grass and now having the restaurant is just as good.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Great fish and chips...and superior service and hospitality...always a pleasure to stop in to get a take out order

Date of visit: July 2016