“Awesome Service and Amazing Meal the portion are huge.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Terry's Fish & Chips Seafood Grill
Ranked #22 of 96 Restaurants in Lindsay
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Terry's Fish and chips has the best Halibut and fries in town,the food is absolutely delicious,and the food portions are huge and the prices are great.The staff are super friendly as soon as you enter their restaurant..I will be back again and will recommend Terry's Fish and Chips to family and friends .

Reviewed 19 January 2017

It's a treat to do Fish N Chips
Always good. I finally did Once Around The Ocean. Wow. from fish to scallops to shrimp and fries. I got my fill.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

My mom and I headed to Terry's for lunch. We ordered the fish, chips, scallops, and shrimp. The fish and chips were delicious and I do love the fresh cut fries. The shrimp and scallops tasted a lot like battered deep fried items I have had elsewhere although I still enjoyed the scallops. They were tender and sweet tasting. 1 piece fish and chips was more than enough for myself. They also offer a few different battered fish options to choose from plus a selection of other seafood items.

The restaurant is quite small and offers about four tables to sit at otherwise you can take it to go. Service was fantastic! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

the staff is very friendly. reasonable prices and good fish and chips ! a local favorite ! I would recommend this to anyone visiting Lindsay and looking fried food

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Have been going to Terry's all my life. Daryl is always so nice to chat with. Remember when it was a chip truck when I was younger and going w my dad after we cut grass and now having the restaurant is just as good.