Mawe Resort(Watamu)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hotels.com
US$168
Ocean Sports Resort(Watamu)(Great Value!)
US$111
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$164
US$209
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$77
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Mawimbi Lodge(Watamu)(Great Value!)
US$47
  • Free Breakfast
Mimi na Wewe...in Africa!(Watamu)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$258
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,176 results
All reviewsenjoyed every single momentlocation is greatair conditioningkeniawifisafari
Reviewed 26 March 2017

In March we stayed for 5 nights at the resort. The view was beautiful even though the terrace furniture was hard to sit on. The food was very good and the staff was very friendly. Lots of activities with a lovely beach. As non smokers, we found that the other guests were rather neglecting of our space but of course that is not the fault of the management. At a very good price, we will come back next year

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Wonderful Inn on the beach with pool, bar, restaurant and detached hotel room cottage style.
I stayed in February 2017. The staff were lots of fun. I enjoyed the pool, beach area and lounge are very much. Room was comfortable with Air conditioning and balcony. I would return. FYI most guests while I was there were Italian. Lots of Italian speakers, more so than English but I thought it was great. This place is Good value for money.
I did not rate it excellent because there was additional charges for use of WiFi and use of room safe, this doesn't seem right to me. These should be included. Room was a bit dated but very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sudburyismyhome
Reviewed 24 January 2017

My husband and I went there for 2 nights and were mainly sold by the pictures on line. We didn't really take time to read the reviews. All that has been said is true. On the positive side, its a bit private, staff are friendly, great swimming pool and beach front. I went in peak season and it wasn't value for money; you literally have to pay for anything extra; fridge in room, a safe - all these need to be included in the cost of the room. The rooms have a good bathroom, but they aren't well maintained or crisp clean - no shower cap, very very cheap soap is the only thing provided, poor quality towels. There is no ala carte menu, buffet at particular times with limited variety, but you can tour and eat at neighboring hotels, if you want a bit of a change. More needs to be done on entertainment, we found ourselves, going to Tavern in town and other places in Watamu for some liveliness. 98% of the guests were Italian - which is okay if you aren't too picky on a diverse multicultural crowd

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Uwera F
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Just checked out today; we spent 2 nights at the hotel, atmosphere was good and quite not noisy hotel, food was average not much varieties, rooms need to be improved alot; no TV, no toiletries and soap is very bad quality, the mattress and pillows are not good at all..must be replaced; face towels are rough; second day day we didn't find water in our room and when we asked for one it was billed to our room!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Visited in March with my boyfriend for the weekend. The hotel is pleasant and clean... but rooms are a bit old fashioned and no tv, WiFi is not free either.

Food was okay but they could do better. There was a lack of variety.

We found ourselves as the only Kenyans in the hotel... everyone was else was Italian... and everyone speaks Italian.

The staff seem quite indifferent... sometimes welcoming sometimes not. The hotel also does not do much to keep you engaged.

Due to these reasons we spent most of our time outside the hotel on excursions went out to eat in the town.. that was a lot of fun. The excursions and boat rides were really good... snorkelling, really good lunch in the middle of somewhere..(can't remember where)

The beach is very beautiful. So that is a plus. Would I come back, as a local tourist.. nope... but if I was Italian... maybe.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple