All reviews animation team mida creek delicious variety conference facilities private beach boat ride peaceful environment spacious rooms enjoyed my stay marine park an amazing place sea view swimming pool low season africa balconies jack
Reviewed 9 January 2017

A beautiful place, with very friendly staff. Loved the activities the staff had for all the visitors. From water aerobics, tennis, beach volleyball, table tennis, beach walks, canoeing, snorkeling and night entertainments. My kids had fun at the kids club with Zuhura who they still mention.
The rooms were beautiful too.
Food was delicious and of variety.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Temple Point R, Marketing@Sales at Temple Point Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear Guest,
We thank you for the good feedback at Tripadvisor and that you enjoy your holidays at the Temple Point Resort.
On behalf of the entire team we wish you a happy and successful New Year!

Best regards,
Andrea Miller

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We have just came back from our Christmas and New year holidays. We stayed @ Temple point in Watamu. We were struck with the warm welcome by the staff @ Reception , then the room Steward Julius nicknamed "Colleague" very helpful and attentive man. We occupied the whole "casa" coz of our big number. Making it "Home away from home" ♡ Then the staff @ the Restaurant were so good. Lead by their Supervisor Douglas Mwangambe (sorry I must have distorted the name :P ) Didn't stop there, pooll attendant George and other guys are omnipresent around the pool. The Animation activity team sooo good that even my shy grandson ended up to be confident. No more shiness. Going to join in activities @ beach. Joined the "Magician" during magic show. Asked his favourite song "in the jungle" & danced on his own...encouraged by Elijia the leader of the Animation team...Food varied. We had a bit of italian, a bit of German, Kenyan & english ...
Temple Point organises safaris , sea ventures like going to see DOLPHINS (guarantee) - one could continue and have lunch (grilled libsters, prawns & fish and calamari) on one of the islands... We have missed the safari but saw pictures from some of the safari-goers! Must do !!!
I highly recommend Temple Point to families. Or even as newly married couples! The DM Mr Ravi B is a fantastic gentle mannered man. Always available. A l'écoute.
We booked for HB basis but changed into FB considering the price and offers. Drink, sodas during meal time... buffet has good variations. We went out for lunch once...just for variation !
My family and I enjoyed tremendously our stay @ Temple Point. Best, children are @ home there ! It's party time all the time...
My daughter & son-in-love celebrated their 6th Anniversary. It was taken into different level... put glitters in the cpuple's eyes. Thank you Temple Point♡☆★☆★

Trip type: Travelled with family
Temple Point R, Marketing and Sales at Temple Point Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback at Tripadvisor.
We are very happy, that you and your family enjoyed your holidays at Temple Point Resort.
We wish you a very good New Year 2017!

Best wishes from the complete team,
Andrea for Temple Point Resort

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

1: As I checked in they told me I only had breakfast included but in fact I had half board.
2: they do not know how to make a sunny side egg it's strange for a four star.
3: nothing is done on time always delayed.
4: the excursion desk is always unoccupied. Only managed to book 2 days later.
5: breakfast is the same everyday.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Temple Point R, Marketing & Sale at Temple Point Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us during your stay in Watamu.
Please accept our apologies for the mentioned mistakes.
We assure you that we shall be working hard at winning the confidence again.

Thank you for your feedback!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I am writing this review while currently staying at the resort.

My only complaint is the service in the restaurant. There was very limited variety and they kept running out of food and not replacing it. They ran out of tea and coffee and gave us cold coffee and tea. They don't know how to make a Simple sunny side fried egg.

Food not up to standard.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank faatimar
Temple Point R, Marketing & Sales at Temple Point Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your statement at Tripadvisor.
We regret that the service in the restaurant doesn't fulfil your wishes.
Our team always do their best to satisfy customers' and we will be working hard at winning your confidence again.

We would be glad if you come back at Temple Point Resort and we can convince you of our high quality, service and food.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 December 2016

I've just spent 7 nights at this place. It is lovely. The area is big, but the hotel consists of many smaller houses, making it very cozy. Two pools, two beaches, and many many activities are available. I highly recommend going on the Snorkeling + Mida Creek excursion.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you have the possibility to enjoy our trips at Temple Point Resort.
Snorkelling, canoeing and all Mida Creek Adventures with well-known boatswain
are always interesting. Thank you for your positive response at Tripadvisor.
We will forward your feedback to the complete team!

Best regards,