Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
US$179
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
Hotels.com
US$66
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$126
US$110
Sandpiper Motel(Atlantic Beach)
US$150
US$125
All reviewshot tubatlantic beachjacuzzi roomlagoon areafree beachcomplimentary beach chairs and umbrellasprivate balconyfour cornersdecent place to staywould stay here againbit datedmini fridge and microwavein seasonocean vieweasy access to the beachthe staff was friendly and helpfulget away
Reviewed 2 July 2008

The Windjammer Inn was the perfect place for our beach weekend. Nothing fancy about the place but it was clean and the location can't be beat. We had a room on the 5th floor with a balcony overlooking the ocean. We enjoyed our coffee out there every morning and drinks on the balcony before dinner. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank tfrawls
Reviewed 2 July 2008

My wife and I took our 4 month old son on his first beach trip and we stayed at Windjammer. We both loved this place. We stayed in the Jacuzzi Room. Every room is oceanfront so you can't go wrong. The beach was not crowded and was quiet. I am already planning another trip in August.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ghetto71
Reviewed 18 June 2008

When my boyfriend and I stayed at the Windjammer Inn last year I had the time of my life. Everything was so nice and clean, the employees were so friendly and home warming. If you needed anything the staff was there to help you or find someone who could. Thanks windjammer..If the gas was not outrageous I would be there for 2008.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 14 June 2008

We stayed here during a recent trip to Atlantic Beach recently, and were very pleased with our entire stay. The outside of the building looks clean and nice, the front office is helpful, and there is plenty of parking. The rates were reasonable, as we got a king with an in-room jacuzzi for $110/night right after Memorial Day. The jacuzzi was big and relaxing, but took about 30 mins to fill up, so I would suggest just using the hotel hottub, which along with the pool were both nice. The rooms were great. Private balcony with great views of the ocean and a scenic fountain pool behind the hotel, good-sized in-room fridge, clean carpet, decent beds and bathrooms, and great AC. Room service came between 9 and 12, which was a little early, but they were good. No, it's not a 5-star resort, but if that's what you want, just go to the French Riviera instead of Carolina. C'mon... for what you need at the beach, this place was great, and I would definitely stay there if I come back to Atlantic Beach again.
(Caveat: They tell you after you make a reservation that you must be 25 or accompanied by a parent to stay. We weren't and it was never an issue, but don't think you can take your spring break party here or I'm guessing they will kick you out.)

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2008

Just got back from a couple of very relaxing days at the Windjammer. I only live about 45 minutes away and this hotel makes a great quick get-away for me. The prices, in the off-season, cannot be beat. I always find the staff to be very helpful and friendly.

If you're looking for a 5 star hotel, this may not be the place for you. BUT, if you're looking for a nice, oceanfront hotel, you should give it a try. I have read some of the reviews that relate the there needs to be some updating done. Anyone who has spent much time around the ocean knows that the constant salt air will erode things very quickly. The Windjammer is constantly trying to keep things in good repair. I'm sure it's a never-ending task.

My one regret about this hotel is that it doesn't have wi-fi. I spoke to the manager about it and he explained that they tried to do it but were advised by the consultant that, due to the concrete wall material, that reception would be somewhat less than satisfactory.

I hope to have a few more quick get-aways before the prices go up in the summer.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled solo