“Great Weekend Getaway”
Review of Windjammer Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pine Knoll Shores
Windjammer Inn
Reviewed 16 September 2008

Hotel wasn't the very best I've seen, but was very cozy and priced fairly. Pool and jacuzzi were awesome -- clean and well kept, as were the deck areas and table areas. Location was perfect. Close to everything but far enough away to miss the crowds. Staff was courteous and very knowledgeable about the area. In all, it was an awesome weekend. Bathrooms could use a good scrub and maybe a remodel. Nothing outrageous or nasty though, and nothing I haven't seen at a Sheraton or Marriott!! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 July 2008

The Windjammer Inn was the perfect place for our beach weekend. Nothing fancy about the place but it was clean and the location can't be beat. We had a room on the 5th floor with a balcony overlooking the ocean. We enjoyed our coffee out there every morning and drinks on the balcony before dinner. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank tfrawls
Reviewed 2 July 2008

My wife and I took our 4 month old son on his first beach trip and we stayed at Windjammer. We both loved this place. We stayed in the Jacuzzi Room. Every room is oceanfront so you can't go wrong. The beach was not crowded and was quiet. I am already planning another trip in August.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ghetto71
Reviewed 18 June 2008

When my boyfriend and I stayed at the Windjammer Inn last year I had the time of my life. Everything was so nice and clean, the employees were so friendly and home warming. If you needed anything the staff was there to help you or find someone who could. Thanks windjammer..If the gas was not outrageous I would be there for 2008.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 14 June 2008

We stayed here during a recent trip to Atlantic Beach recently, and were very pleased with our entire stay. The outside of the building looks clean and nice, the front office is helpful, and there is plenty of parking. The rates were reasonable, as we got a king with an in-room jacuzzi for $110/night right after Memorial Day. The jacuzzi was big and relaxing, but took about 30 mins to fill up, so I would suggest just using the hotel hottub, which along with the pool were both nice. The rooms were great. Private balcony with great views of the ocean and a scenic fountain pool behind the hotel, good-sized in-room fridge, clean carpet, decent beds and bathrooms, and great AC. Room service came between 9 and 12, which was a little early, but they were good. No, it's not a 5-star resort, but if that's what you want, just go to the French Riviera instead of Carolina. C'mon... for what you need at the beach, this place was great, and I would definitely stay there if I come back to Atlantic Beach again.
(Caveat: They tell you after you make a reservation that you must be 25 or accompanied by a parent to stay. We weren't and it was never an issue, but don't think you can take your spring break party here or I'm guessing they will kick you out.)

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
0.2 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
0.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
3.4 km away
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#2 of 5 in Morehead City

Been to Windjammer Inn? Share your experiences!