See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2017

My husband and I spent a couple of nights at the peak of the Christmas season, while visiting relatives in the vicinity. The room was spacious and comfortable, with a magnificent sea view, big enough to really relax.We found the service well above average - very friendly and accommodating. And the breakfast was delicious - definitely tempted to overeat. Only (minor) negative comment was a "dicky" light switch for the reading lamp.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I travelled with my husband and 1 year old to what turned out to be a rather traumatic 'holiday' experience. Following administrative hiccups before even payment of the deposit, little did we know that more headaches were to come.
Upon booking accommodation, I specified that we have a baby. I requested that we be accommodated in two rooms - a double for my husband and I, and a single room for our baby. I further requested that these rooms be within close proximity to one another. To my relief, I was told that there's a double room with an interleading single room available - this way, baby would be in her single room, leading from our double room. Upon check in, we were greeted by the 'owner' - who was reeking of alcohol - and who informed us that such a room doesn't even exist in their establishment. Our baby was to be accommodated in a single room across the passage. We found this completely unacceptable. He assured us that the following day, and in the absence of the room set-up that had been confirmed upon booking, that our baby would at least be in the room directly across from ours. This didn't happen and there was no follow-up. The room that our baby was in wasn't touched by housekeeping - the bed was left unmade and the bathroom had a strong, unpleasant odour, as if it hadn't been used in months. Similarly, the bathroom in our room was barely touched - the same stains, wetness and smells were there from check-in to check-out. Towels were removed from the room, only for half to be returned, and an item of clothing was found between dirty towels and bedding in a washing basket! Upon arrival, I enquired about the fact that there were no toiletries. I was told that management was not aware of this, but that these would be replenished first thing the following morning - this didn't happen and again, there was no follow-up. I also asked to use an ironing board. Instead, I got an inappropriate response from the clearly intoxicated 'owner': "You have to ask me nicely". Service of breakfast, though sincere, was amateurish - no spoons, shortage of bowls, you're not asked if you'd like a hot beverage (though you're asked to stipulate this in the breakfast enquiry form) and the same unimaginative breakfast is served (including cold watery eggs and stale biscuits).
This establishment claims to be a 4 star. As far as my and my family's experience was concerned, this ranking is an insult to 4 star establishments whose service is on par with their grading. All this being said, what was supposed to be a 5 night stay ended up being a 2 night stay. Disappointing.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family