Villa Leon B&B(Vourvoulos)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewshire carprivate chefthe outdoor dining areaevery morningfew minutes driveholiday pricedaily maid serviceyoga retreatromantic settinghome away from homesmall islandaegean seaa lovely holidayshort strollmagical placelocal wineaway from the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I'm actually very, very, very late in writing up this review (apologies Maria!). Anema residence in Santorini will forever be my best holiday (May 2014). We decided to take the whole family away with us and have a low-key, stress-free holiday/wedding. It was everything I could have hoped for and more...

Maria and her family were so welcoming and it was an added bonus that Anema residence was simply stunning. All the villas were occupied by our family, each beautifully decorated, modern and spacious. I would definitely recommend a trip to the beautiful town, Oia. The sunsets there are like nothing I've ever witnessed before. We've just celebrated our third wedding anniversary and we're planning on bringing the whole family back again soon!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017

The Anema Residence is perfect for a fantastic holiday on Santorini. The included car takes away the headache of trying to decide which car rental company to book with, and the pick up and drop off at airport also makes arriving stress free, i.e., no trying to find somewhere in the dark...
Maria and her team go out of their way to make every aspect of your stay perfect. The included breakfast is lovely and plentiful. They make a new cake every day and the carrot cake is exquisite. We stayed in Sorokos villa which was perfect. Dimitri the onsite chef without fail produces gorgeous food and made us some beautiful meals during our stay. Our time here went much to quickly and Santorini and the Anema is the perfect place for a great holiday.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This was by far the most relaxing and enjoyable Holiday we have ever been on!

Despite a 3 hour delay on the flight out and arriving at midnight, Maria was waiting for us at the villa to welcome us and give us a quick run-down on the essentials and where to get breakfast in the morning and then left us to enjoy the bottle of wine that was sat waiting for us!

Breakfast was served in a wonderful setting, overlooking the sea with a great view of the mostly uninhabited land around giving a really peaceful setting to enjoy the variety of treats on offer including a choice of eggs as well as pastries, toast, local specialities and freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee.

We stayed in Skirion which had a fantastic outdoor dining area and used the BBQ a few times during the week which I think was a pleasant surprise for Maria and the Chef but we did eat in the restaurant (same setting as breakfast) and enjoyed a fantastic meal cooked by Demetrius.

The use of the car for the week was really handy and was only a few minutes’ drive up the hill into Fira and not much further to Oia and other must see spots but it was nice to be a short distance away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy the peace and quiet. We had a walk into Vourvoulos one afternoon for a traditional Greek lunch in a local taverna so you can easily enjoy a short stroll if you want a break from driving (or a bottle of the local wine!)

If you want an extremely relaxing break in a perfect setting and to be looked after as if you are part of the family then I’d book today!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Nikos Z, Owner at Anema Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Paul and Jenny,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and you LIVED the house. You had your bbq, you enjoyed the pool, you read 6 books Jenny !!!! I am happy you relaxed.

We are all looking forward to having you again with us.
Best regards,
Maria

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Do you want to stay somewhere that goes over and beyond making your visit and stay on Santorini wonderful? Then this is your place! Our stay included transfer to and from the airport and a rental car. We were just minutes from anywhere we wanted to go on the island. It is removed from the hustle and bustle of all the tourist and provides privacy for your rest and relaxation. The breakfast was wonderful and Chef Demetrius dishes for lunch or dinner are delicious! I can't say enough about Maria. She greeted us upon arrival and made us feel like family! I feel as though I have a sister in Greece :) You will not be disappointed!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Meme107
Nikos Z, Manager at Anema Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Friends,
I am so happy to read your positive comments and to know you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for feeling ANEMA as your home away from home.

From all of us a BIG THANK YOU and hope to see you again.
Your santorini family

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Our best experience in a Greek trip full of great experiences. Maria and her team provided my wife and I just the kind of holiday that we needed. Their concern for our happiness was evident from the moment we were picked up at the airport. The facilities are wonderfully roomy and well appointed. The location, while not overlooking the caldera, is peaceful and restful. The included rental car proved invaluable to getting around he small island. Maria even helped my wife obtain some much needed anti-inflammatory medication when I hurt my back. This is one place that I can wholeheartedly recommend and we promise we'll be back!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ralph and Cindy,

How lovely to read all these wonderful words. You are such wonderful and kind people. It was a pleasure a blessing and honor for us that you chose ANEMA RESIDENCE for your stay in Santorini. We are happy that you had a nice time, despite the problem with your back.

We hope that we will see you again in the future.
Have always a wonderful time with your beautiful family
With love