“Amazing tapas and beautiful sangria”
Review of Bodega

Bodega
Price range: US$33 - US$41
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We came here the first night of our trip to Lanzarote as we wanted somewhere reliable, authentic and pleasant. I have previously had good experiences here. The sangria is the best I have had anywhere. The service is top notch. I love the decor and it is very clean. We wanted tapas and as there was just two of us, we asked how many they would recommend. They said four would be plenty or five if we were particularly hungry. We got five as we thought we were hungry after travelling but we didn't finish it all. The cod croquettes were delicious but they also do the best Canarian potatoes I have tasted! Will definitely be back here on my next trip out.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Tried here last night...... sadly was not impressed or unimpressed. No "wow" factor..... food was ok..... neither fantastic or awful....... and all a bit lukewarm temperature wise. Service was slow.... One waiter and one waitress for whole restaraunt.......... no time for them to give any customer interaction...... so all in all there is much better in this resort.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We had 2 visits@hete. One for a drink when we sat at the bare and could watch the exceptionel teamwork of the staff in action. Smiles and jokes@and everything running as smooth as clockfrekvens. Next weekend came for a meal. We both had the lamb, t ender and cooked to perfektion, served with interesting veletableret and Canary potatoes. We finished with the lemon pie which was decisions. The service was attentive but relaxed and we had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Lured in to the seductive looking Bodega, then as busy lead through to the adjoining restaurant. Most bizarre arrangement as suddenly sat in a restaurant that bared little resemblance to the one we wanted to be in!! Although one of the starters was v good (cod croquettes) Food was below average. Chicken way way over done/super tough.

Shame as Bodega looks superb!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We called when in resort 2 years ago and forgot to leave a review.
Can't let this time go by without my thoughts.
What a fantastic meal I had chicken soup for start and the size of the dish was unbelievable loads of flavour and loads of chicken very well done.
I had tapas wheel for main and I would suggest any of the wheels meat, fish, meat and fish all exceptional value and taste.
We shall call in again I think and urge anyone to try it congratulations big thumbs up from entire party staff were very friendly and attentive as well.