“Very popular ”

Da Vinci Pizzeria & Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on Avenue of the beaches,close to the Dolomiti cafe. Not to be confused with the da vinci of the old town
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Very busy when we went but the staff handled it well despite being rushed. I'd the fillet steak with Gorgonzola sauce. The steak was well cooked and to but. Found the sauce a little strong but not inedible. In all fairness I don't usually have a sauce with my steak so probably will be to others taste. My wife had grilled sole with she enjoyed. Seemed to be a lot of regulars there so is obviously very popular.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is not a pizzeria, although pizza is available, They serve excellent italian that is so difficult to find now in the UK. If you are a carnivor the Chateaubrian for two is to dry for , excellently cooked and seved

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Went for second time already after pasta but changed my mind for a steak. Steak was good but nothing extraordinary. Pasta was divine at the first visit and on second kids had lasagne which was suberb. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a fabulous meal here during our holiday. We both had steaks and they were absolutely delicious. The deserts are really good too. It's a lovely restaurant - probably the cleanest we've been in. Staff were great too. To top it all, they served us with complimentary home-made Baileys which was the nicest we've ever tasted.

We'll certainly be back

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Pizza and pasta in this restaurant were beautiful, I had pizza in two other restaurants and they came nowhere close. Meal took a little longer to arrive which just proved it was cooked from scratch!!!