“Best restaurant in Lanzarote!”

Restuarante SolyMar
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2016

The customer service here is amazing, not sure what brother served breakfast but he was so welcoming, shook our hands every morning and even remembered our order after a couple of visits. All staff made sure they said Hello and always said goodbye when we were going. The food was lovely and because I didn't like beans on my breakfast he gave me an extra piece of toast. We had a couple of evening meals here and the mixed grill was outstanding with home made chips. The atmosphere is so relaxing, if I lived in Lanzarote this would be my local. Can't wait to visit here next time we are on holiday.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

The 4 of us came here for tea. Service was excellent. I had the paella. Mixed meat with chorizo. Was lovely. Would visit again if was to visit the island again.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Very good food and service from staff. A good all round experience that was a integral part of enjoying our holiday. The steaks were well cooked and always tender and tasty. The sauces were excellent and complimented the meals to perfection.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

A little gem of a place to eat.. Great staff.. Wide ranging menu.. and reasonably priced good food.. Especially good on the nights Ali the hat entertains the diners with his music from about 9 o'clock.. 4 nights a week I believe.

John n sean

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Always a warm and friendly greeting from all the staff whenever you go. Good well cooked reasonably priced fresh food and very generous portions.
Live music later in the evening and always a lively atmosphere.
Sam should be employed by the local education authority to teach the art of restaurant management. He has everything needed for the job.

1  Thank Philip T