“Outstanding! Can't recommend Revolution Bikes enough”
Review of Revolution Bikes

Revolution Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: You can always be sure of a professional service at Revolution Bikes in Puerto del Carmen. Whether you want to hire a bike for a fun day out or keep up with your training regime, we take time to talk to you about what you want to do and ensure that you have the most suitable bike, correctly fitted and with eveything you need. We have bikes from one of the world's leading manufacturers, Specialized, that include town bikes with baskets, cross/hybrid bikes, mountain bikes with rugged tyres, all the way up to the latest carbon road bikes. We also stock Planet X TT and carbón road bikes. All our bikes are checked after each rental and maintained to a very high standard.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Found Revolution Bikes by luck through internet search and had the best customer service I've experienced in any form this year! Speedy response to my email enquiry from UK, plus personal follow up just before arriving to confirm details. Dominic and Mandy could not have been more helpful, including delivering the bike and collecting again to maximise my riding opportunity.
I was also delighted with the bike. Will definitely use Revolution Bikes again.
Top Choice.

1  Thank 1976_R_F
revolution-pdc, Owner at Revolution Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much, we're glad you found us! We're glad you were happy with our communication, service and of course the bike! We look forward to welcoming you when you return to this lovely island.

All reviews
"english couple"
"strong winds"
"these guys"
in 15 reviews
"could not have been more helpful"
"dropped off"
"whilst on holiday"
in 7 reviews
"next year"
in 10 reviews
"top class"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Revolution bikes are fantastic at providing an excellent service. Nothing is too much trouble for Mandy and Dominic. I will hire from them again in December. I was looked after both before,during and at the end of the hire.Thank you both

Thank you very much. We're glad you were happy with our communication, bike and service and look forward to welcoming you again when you return.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I hired a Specialized Roubaix from Mandy and Dominic, booking it from the UK before I went.

They made sure it was going to be the right bike for me, and when I got there it was a brand new model, carefully set up. Dominic also went through some routes with me before I left.

It was great cycling in Lanzarote. I am already planning my next trip, and will rent from Revolution Cycles again when I return.

1  Thank Tom C

Thank you for reviewing us. The Roubaix have been a hit with customers and we're glad you enjoyed riding one. We look forward to seeing you when you return for another holiday.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I looked at reviews before coming out to Lanzarote and had prompt and friendly emails from Mandy and Dominic. Booked my bike and from the UK and was ready to go on collection day. Lovely people and great service - would highly recommend.

1  Thank Darren F

Thank you for reviewing us positively. Email communication beforehand is so important for us as well as the customer in order to establish what's needed and when. We're glad you had a good experience, and hope you will return to this lovely island for some more cycling.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My group had pre booked 4 road bikes, unfortunately one of our group had to have a larger size than requested due to a mis communication, luckily this didn’t cause any major problems, the bikes were well serviced & set up correctly, one of our group had to have a tyre changed on the last day, this was done very quickly and efficiently. I think if I was hiring bikes in Lanzarote again I would have a disc brake equipped bike, we had rain & strong winds which made descending a bit hairy, I ride with hydraulic discs at home & I’m a total convert. In summary, a well established company, good value, quality bikes and would happily use again.

1  Thank Paul P

Thank you for reviewing us. We are sorry for the mis-communication but were glad the larger size was suitable for your group member. If you wish to use disc brakes, choose our Specialized Roubaix next time, though rain has historically been rare here. We do look forward to seeing you all again.