“Mrsg”
Review of La Cascada Puerto

La Cascada Puerto
Price range: US$12 - US$49
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nominated, for the third year in a row, to the VII Regional Restoration Awards ¡Qué Bueno! Canarias Heineken 2018, in the category of Best Steak 2017.
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Had two fabulous meals hear, t bone steak massive and the men struggled to finish them. Fillet steaks cooked to perfection ,well done and medium rare . Staff very helpful and not over attentive. Deserts delightful. Very busy spot and a great buz in the old town

Elianatorales, Gerente at La Cascada Puerto, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Margaret G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on Tripadvisor, we are delighted that you have rated our restaurant with 5 stars!
It is always a pleasure for us to hear that our staff and gastronomy meet your standards.

The Management.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,260)

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Went here over the Xmas holidays. No problem with the food but the service was a bit like formula one. We no sooner ordered when our starter arrived plates only taken away then mains arrived and same with desert. Didn't enjoy the experience.

Elianatorales, Gerente at La Cascada Puerto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Dear Dubs34,

Thank you for your review. We apologize if your experience at the restaurant was not as good as you expected. We regret you didn't contact the Customer Relations Department in order to solve all the related issues. We would have loved to help you and give you our best personalized service.

The Management.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I don't normally eat steak when I'm in Spain as I don't think the beef is up to the quality you get elsewhere. This restaurant displayed it's beef at the doorway as you walked in. That was the reason I decided to give it a try. It was not a let down. I had a T-Bone steak that I was able to cut just by using the weight of the knife itself, it was so tender. The service was excellent, and this particular restaurant was always busy without the need of putting annoying people out in the street trying to pull you in. We returned later in the week to try some of their fish dishes. Again they did not disappoint. Beautiful restaurant which I highly recommend.

Dear JohnnyandWilmaHowat,

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Ate in this restaurant last night and it was delicious. Both myself and my husband had the fried brie,it was fab and well presented. For main my husband had fajitas with BBQ sauce he loved them.. I found them a little spicy. I really enjoyed my chicken with mushroom sauce. Just a perfect portion size! We were too stuffed to have dessert! My one tiny tiny fault with this place is the staff are too busy to smile but not rude by any means. We will most definitely return!

Dear Melissa K,

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I went with a friend to this restaurant and had the most marvellous steak!! Was offered a choice of cuts, the meat uncooked looked perfect so I knew I was in for a treat!! The waiter recommended for me a wagyu steak , my friend had fish of the day ! I have to say this was the best steak I have ever experienced , wonderful !!
The fish was great too, but my friend when sampled my steak wished they had the same!!

Dear 504029Trevor41,