“Good meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We ate here the other night my wife had the tuna which was lovely and cooked to her liking, my son had the chicken which again was lovely.

I opted for the sardines thinking it would be the size of say sea bass unfortunately for me they were smaller than the tinned sardines just a bit bigger than whitebait, there was loads but not a lot else, I only managed about half.

My family would gladly return, next time I would pick something else.

1  Thank Andychandlers

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Visited here on a couple of occasions most recently last week
Situated by the boatyard in the old town nice decor great food one of my favourites reasonable prices
Try the limpets in green sauce
Give it a try

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for an early dinner and were delighted with our waiters recommendation of a large fish to share between 5 of us. The service was good, platters were amazing and all the food was really delicious! A definite highlight!

2  Thank michellekildare
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

A little seafood gem in a harbour area. The freshest fish made simple but to the highest standard. Can't fault a thing with our visit. Service is top notch too. As all great restaurants in PDC, it's a little bit tucked away but well worth a visit. The views during a sunset are spectacular too.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We often wondered about this restaurant and should have tried it sooner. Very friendly staff and the restaurant is understated.
We had been walking by the harbour and it was hot so started with a large and small beer. There is a good wine menu but we were thirsty and it was lunchtime.
The waiter was very helpful with the menu and we started with a plate of limp its to share - they were the tenderest we have eaten and with not too much garlic.
We followed with an amazing fried lubina ( sea bass ) and mero ( grouper ) both completely different and fresh and tasty. The fried lubina was the star.
Finished with a shared homemade creme caramel which was gorgeous.
All for 60 euros which was good value - one of our best meals this holiday.