1,277 results
All reviewssuperior bungalowshopping centreblock roomself cateringrelaxing holidaydrying areapool baron arrivalsea frontplaya hondaremote controlthese apartmentsair conbars and restaurantsa short taxi ridesun loungersa stones throw
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Our 2nd stay at these apartments and once again loved every minute. Emailed to ask for same room as before as it was so quiet and private and they were happy to accommodate us.
A perfect place to completely unwind and relax. Have already booked again for September only going with the daughter instead of the husband!( which he is very upset about!!).
Bungalows are very spacious and have everything you need.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Debbie R
BungalowsLasGaviotas, Director General at Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking a minute to share your experience on Tripadvisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in September.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Just returned from a fantastic week at Las Gaviotas. This is a lovely complex of bungalows arranged around eight swimming pools, so no battles for sunbeds! There is a feeling of space and each bungalow has its own terrace and garden, with outdoor table, chairs and sunbeds, so you can have as much privacy or as little as you like. The staff were all really smiley and helpful, particular mention to Rosalba in reception and Leire in the restaurant, also the housekeeping team, for whom nothing was too much trouble. The whole place was spotlessly clean, and the bungalow was really well equipped, spacious and very comfortable. We chose the all inclusive option as we wanted complete relaxation and the food was plentiful, well prepared and tasty; the breakfast selectioni was fantastic but all the meals were really good. Note to wine lovers - the white, rose and red wines were all of a really good standard (I tried them all!). If you choose self-catering the bungalows have everything you need.
Overall this was extremely good value for money, a really pleasant place to be, near to the bars, restaurants and nightlife and a short ride into Puerto del Carmen, but also an ideal place to relax and unwind. Loved it!

Stayed: May 2018
6  Thank Kathy B

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking some of your time to leave us your comment on this web page. It is very important for us to know our customers opinion. I am very pleased to know that you are happy with the facilities and the service from our staff.
I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

really enjoyed my stay, food spot on, staff brill, apartment spotless.. few bad comments about 10minute walk to the restaurant from block 8 ,3 times a day was a bit of a hike for something to eat. no enterainment in the evening made it abit flat overwise it was ok speaking to other guests

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ziconffc

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking some of your time to share your experience on this site. I am very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay and hope that your comments will be useful to future guests. I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

It is a definitely the best place to stay with family.
Bungalows are close to pool and close to the sea.
Always clean and had no issues.
Food and drinks very good
And staff always friendly and happy to help.

I recommend it his place as it was really nice stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Agnieszka K
BungalowsLasGaviotas, Director General at Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking some of your time to share your experience. I really appreciate your comments and I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay and that you are satisfied with the treatment received by my staff. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Just home from our stay at las gaviotas in Puerto del carmen Lanzarote. Can't rate this place highly enough. Lovely apartment, only had breakfast included which was very good all the staff from reception to the cleaners were very friendly and helpful great location very quiet but near to places for evening dining. Hired a car to explore the beautiful island . Easy to access the motorways. 135 apartments set over 8 zones each with their own pool which was cleaned every day. Would recommend las gaviotas to couples or family's. Great holiday destination.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sainestony

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking some of your time to evaluate your stay with us on Tripadvisor. Your opinion is important to us, as I hope your comments will be helpful to future guests. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that you are happy with the treatment received by my staff. I hope to welcome you back soon.