“Focaccia - yum!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We had an enjoyable 3 course lunch (£15.95 each - 2 courses cost £13.95 so for the extra £2 it's well worth it to have your 3 courses!) Varied choice to suit most tastes on the set menu. Focaccia was extra - and delicious! Good service and pleasant environment. Yes, I would recommend Andiamo's.

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Hello,

We are most grateful that you have recommended our restaurant in your TripAdvisor review and highlighted your satisfaction with the food and service experienced during your lunch at Andiamo Milngavie.

We look forward to welcoming you to dine with us again in the very near future and hope that the positive impressions continue to be maintained.

Warmest thanks,

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We went one Thursday at 5.00pm for a family meal, myself my son his wife and our 2 grandchildren aged 6 and 4 The restaurant was empty. But we received a wam welcome and a nice table in a corner The kids menu had colouring drawings and they were given coloured pencils so they were happy We had the early evening menu which is good value at £12.95 for 2 courses I had prawn cocktail and sea bream and both were excellent
The rest of my family also enjoyed their meal, the children both loved their desserts of chocolate and ice cream A good evening out for all the family

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Hello,

We are very grateful that you have taken the time to provide us with a highly-positive review and highlight your satisfaction with the service, food and value experienced at Andiamo Milngavie during your family's visit.

We look forward to welcoming you to dine with us again in the very near future.

Kindest thanks,

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

After my last review I was contacted by the restaurant manager and welcomed back as a way of an apology. I am pleased to report that service had resumed to its usual standards and the food was also better. It was good to see the organisation and control of service as it should be even on a busy Friday night. Thank you for your kind gesture and acknowledgement of my review; not many establishments would do what you did. Great customer service from a passionate manager!

Andiamo G, The Andiamo Milngavie team at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thank you.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

staying in a local hotel,this place caught my eye.really nice,outside and in.food was really nice,service was ok,

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with a great review on TripAdvisor following your meal at Andiamo Milngavie.

We are very pleased to read your positive feedback and look forward to warmly welcoming you along to an Andiamo restaurant in the very near future.

With my warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Staff were friendly, polite and efficient. Service was fast. The standard of food was excellent. The atmosphere was good and the décor modern. All in all a pleasant evening with nothing to fault.

Andiamo G, Owner at Andiamo Milngavie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Hello Rick,

l am delighted to read the kind comments contained in your 5 Star Trip Advisor review of Andiamo Milngavie following your most recent visit.

I hope that you will visit us again very soon at Andiamo Milngavie, where a warm welcome will always await you.

With my kindest thanks,