2-3 times a year I travel to city of Tyumen on business needs. Since DoubleTree by Hilton Tyumen had been opened, it has become my preferred place to stay. It’s well located, clean and light, with a good lobby bar.
Breakfast is the most important part of my daily dietary pattern… and it is very good over there, with a good choice of quality food that also includes variety of coffees and pastry, fresh juice and a glass (or couple, three etc.) of decent sparkling wine for those who needs a refresher in the morning from famous wine producer established in 19th century in Black Sea region of Russia.
Hotel staff is friendly and responsive, especially hotel manager - Leyla. However, there were some minor issues at the reception during my last day of stay; secondly, service in the hotel restaurant is required some improvement still. Probably they all were busy preparing for the evening event that day... but, waiting for waitress every time you needed her (and/or asking personnel to call waitress) during the lunch was too strange taking into account that restaurant was almost empty.
Despite those small issues, in my opinion, overall hotel rating is definitely 9 (out of 10) considering value for money you get.
- ask to upgrade your stay at the reception to get access to the lounge on the 9th floor, in my opinion, it’s worth money paid
- becoming a Hilton Honor member brings some benefits, such as: a day rate discount, room upgrade at your arrival (if available) and, thirdly, points collected for staying at Hilton are converted to Frequent Flyer miles.
- booking through mobile phone App gives more points (rules can be changed now).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tyumen is the first Hilton Worldwide hotel in the region, located in the central part of old Tyumen, very close to Tyumen's Regional Government building, City Administration, Gas and Oil corporations, all local attractions, historical buildings, shopping centers, malls, event venues, restaurants, cinemas and entertainment centers. It is ideal for business travelers, event attendees and leisure guests. All business centers are within walking distance. Roshchino International Airport is about 15 km from our hotel. Enjoy the signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival as symbol of our great hospitality. Experience the relaxing and beautiful design of our Lobby Bar and Restaurant Emerald, where you can try our modern fusion cuisine, specially prepared by World Renowned Chief. Order room service to complete the restful day. DoubleTree by Hilton Tyumen offers 195 comfortable rooms including executive floor with private lounge. At the end of your day, rest in a room featuring two twin beds or a king-sized bed. Watch the 40-inch LED TV and stay connected with Complimentary WiFi. Our spacious guest rooms make you feel right at home. Bathrooms include free toiletries, a separate bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Upgrade to the Executive Floor for a memorable stay in Tyumen. We provide a welcoming atmosphere with a top level of service. Keep up with your exercise routine in the fully equipped Precor fitness center. Plan an event in one of the largest, pillar-less ballrooms in the city. Organize a conference in one of our six meeting rooms, located in the separated business wing. Our hotel provides a welcoming atmosphere with a top level of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Tyumen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.