Very clean but old décor. For 3star accommodation it is very good. The only downside is the hill to the centre, supermarkets and beach although it would not stop us from returning to this complex. San Eugenio shopping mall is where you will find a large supermarket at better prices than other shops. When eating out there are lots of choice of restaurants but the one we have just been to Marfil steakhouse, the food was very good with lots of dishes to choose from including 3 courses for 9.95. Also don't forget your pool towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Families and couples orientated Hotel. In front of Aqualand and 3 minutes away from Siam Park. Beaches by 5 minutes distance. Apartments from basic to Luxury style. Iceland / Mercadona supermarkets in the proximity. FREE High Speed Wi-Fi in rooms & common zones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Malibu Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Malibu Park Hotel Costa Adeje
- Aparthotel Malibu Park Costa Adeje
- Malibu Park Tenerife
- Hotel Malibu Park Tenerife/Costa Adeje