All reviews splash bar pool area self catering aqua land siam park on arrival lifeguard on duty minute walk dolphin show apartment was clean steep hill these apartments except sunday pull out bed apartment complex refurbished room great holiday
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay here from 12/2/2018 for 13 days .Had not been here for over 2 years and was happy to be back ,the staff are lovely and it’s kept clean and tidy .Fresh towels and the maid cleaned apartment everyday . Great location for loads of bars and restaurants just a 5 minutes walk away Great to see new security gates front and back with your own passcode keeps the place secure .Good to see a lot of apartments getting done up .Will be back soon

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LynnDyer
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Second time I've stayed at the Malibu Park . This time with hubby (wedding anniversary). Staff were great and always there too help us !! Our apartment was overlooking the sea, perfect for our occasion. They left a bottle of champagne in the room also. Very secured complex (new door´s system) you get codes on arrival from reception. Very close to water parks, shops and restaurants. luggage and shower room if you have a late flight available without extra cost. The swimming pool was nice & clean, enough sunbeds. Cannot fault this place we will be back in summer. Thanks to all staff we really enjoyed it.
we honestly had the most amazing time.

Room tip: Sea view rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank eternitykaren
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Our stay here again was just as fantastic as the first time. Room with a view of aqua land and the sea. Everything we needed in the apartment to enable us to cook and have relaxing night's in. House keeping were very good. Internet was excellent. Splash bar by the pool was very good. Malibu park is our favourite place to stay in Tenerife. See you again soon x

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
13  Thank OnAir593120
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Went in 2017 had a fantastic Atlantic room so we booked the same room again in may of last year paying a deposit ,I emailed them a couple of months ago telling them it was my wife’s birthday on the day we arrived and could they put a bottle of wine in the room , no problem they said consider it done !
As soon as we arrived I knew by there faces there was something wrong,I said what is the problem they said oh nothing just you can’t have the room that you booked you can have a ground floor room with pool view ,my wife was fuming and my daughter was crying her eyes out so he said just go and look ! Well it was horrible not what we wanted at all compared to what we thought we had booked! so at reception we refused it and just sat there , then all of a sudden as if by magic they said if we stopped in it for one night we could have a sea view apartment the next day !!!
We settled for this compromise because we never had much choice .
The room we ended up with had nice sea views but wasn’t what we were meant to be getting.
My sister who arrived three days earlier also had the same problem with her room !
It’s a BIG PROBLEM THAT NEEDS SORTING.
On a positive note the cleaners did a fantastic job ,nice pool area and bar but the whole first day experience without a proper apology will make us look elsewhere next year .

Room tip: Upgraded sea view
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank dburns1966
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

When we arrived they took our payment then told us that they didn’t have a room as the builders were in. I can see that this has happened before. They took us to a “4 star hotel with breakfast” but it was dark, drab, run down, views of the commercial area, pool on roof, dreadful. Nowhere near where we wanted to be. I told them we weren’t staying and they took two days to offer us an apartment in Los Christianos with equally poor reviews which we refused. They wouldn’t offer us a better place as it would have cost them a bit more. Not our fault!
A dreadful experience which ruined our holiday. I asked for a refund and booked elsewhere.
How can they get away with it?

Date of stay: December 2017