“First Class Food and Service”
Review of Embassy

Embassy
Ranked #19 of 296 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Visited twice during our 7 day stay in Tenerife. I would highly recommend it. Steaks looked amazing. I had a pasta dish and another night had a pizza. Our friends had a mixed grill and fish. My husband had steak. Put it this way no-one spoke when our food arrived. It was amazing. Would definitely recommend the Embassy which was recommended by the chap whose apartment we rented during our stay. Well done Embassy. Beautiful inside and it was warm (given it was slightly chilly outside). It used to be Verdi's. Highly recommend it. Staff were all very smart.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Good food. Good atmosphere. Great Steak. Would highly recommend. We always eat here at least once every time we're in Tenerife. Not had a bad meal yet.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Dined here last Feb & decided to go again this time round, service & food are excellent, fillet steak is a must, plenty of menu choice & not too expensive.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I recommended this resteraunt the other year as they were very good for gluten free been there good few times over last few years.Last night went there again for meal checked on ordering that the meal i ordered was gluten free as numbered in menu no wheat when they brought my husbands meal out they then told me there was a problem they couldnt guarantee the sauce my chicken was in i checked the menu with three different staff and they hadnt a clue just said it had milk in i haven't a problem with milk but they said they could do me something else by this time trying to explain i had gone of eating my husbands meal was going cold and the staff still couldnt understand the problem so we just said we would leave as the staff were hopeless. We understand it has changed hands thats why didnt recognise the staff as we have done in the past but if a meal on the menu states no wheat then that should be safe but to leave the problem till they served my husband was wrong if they said earlier i would have chose something else.wont be coming back to embassy again so annoyed when i have recommended this place to other people.

1  Thank janet j
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This restaurant replaced Verdes, which we had liked. The first time we went it was wonderful. The food was excellent and the staff attentive - it always impresses when they fillet the fish at your table! However, the second time they were busy and it was apparent that the staff were quite new and not yet welded into an efficient team. They were bringing in customers to tables that were not ready. Food still superb, but service terrible - couple next to us had to wait an hour for their main course. Maitre d' was very apologetic and we gave them another chance. This time it was great again, so we hope they've got their act together by next year.