“Thank you yoga mykonos”
Review of Yoga Mykonos

Yoga Mykonos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We deliver Luxury and Premium Yoga, Pilates and Personal Training Services. At Yoga Mykonos, you can take advantage of private and group lessons for all levels. Private lessons can take place at your own residence (hotel, villa, apartment) or an outdoor site of your choice (like a beach). Your options include different types of Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and many others practices. We organize daily in groups Awakening Yoga and Sunset Yoga which will give the Yoga lover an opportunity to experience their practice from the most unique vantage point Mykonos has to offer. With us, you can also organize a private yoga retreat. Request a reservation online or contact us directly by phone or e-mail for more info.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Thanks to yoga mykonos we could do yoga pilates and zumba every day in the beautiful mykonos! Thank you to our teacher Evy that is so good!!!

1  Thank laura g
in 12 reviews
"sunset"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this for the morning of my girlfriends yoga as our hotel has some good spaces for this. When our instructor arrived she was very nice and tailored our session to our ability, she was very good and I will definitely do this again next year.
I thought the price was very reasonable too. All the equipment was also provided and the communication between myself and the company was very good too making the whole booming process very easy.

1  Thank Hungryhorse12333
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My friends and I had arranged through Yoga Mykonos for instruction to come to where we were staying for both yoga and pilates. The classes were excellent and everything was done on time and as requested with no hiccups.

Highly recommend using Yoga Mykonos on your next visit.

1  Thank AJ150487
TheoKoza, Manager at Yoga Mykonos, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank You so much for reviewing us! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We were referred to Yoga Mykonos by Mykonos Theoxenia. Long time sceptics, we are now hooked. The pre natal yoga sessions my wife and I had over 9 days with Evi Kalogianni left me more relaxed than I have been in years! And Sonia and our baby are hooked too! Evi measured/observed our capability over the first couple days and then created a programme that challenged each of us, always taking into account Sonia's pregnancy and providing adjustments we can use as her baby bump grows! When we switched hotels from Theoxenia to Santa Marina, Evi and Theodoris adjusted her schedule and continued the sessions. Fantastic! A must. J Blackwell. #SPGPlatinum #SPGlife

1  Thank Juan B

Thank You so much Juan and Sonia!! wish you all the best and hope to see again soon the three of you!!