You will be chauffeured by a very funny and friendly driver from the airport where you can escape from the hustle and bustle of the busy airport. Upon arrival, welcome drinks were provided along with a orientation of the place by their friendly and beautiful staff. Service here is very good.
WiFi is complimentary and also extremely fast so it's perfect for work or leisure like uploading stuff on instagram/facebook.
Location wise it was just spot-on because it was close to Mykonos Town so a walk down and you have so many more bars/restaurants to go to and also do some shopping. What's perfect is that in the evening you can catch an unobstructed view of the sunset from the hotel.
The rooms were very updated with the classic mykonian touch of white all over. Korres products are given in the toilets which is very nice. Also the rooms with the Jacuzzi is just perfect for a nice hot dip while enjoying the view. Welcome gifts were also provided in the room like greek candy and also a set of Greek Salt, Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil which is great to take home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos/Mykonos Town