All reviews deluxe suite beautiful hotel pool area the hotel staff our honeymoon narrow road shuttle service shuttle bus private balcony excellent breakfast i highly recommend this hotel pool staff amazing views perfect stay beautiful pool amazing staff every evening
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Let me make it simple. Kouros epitomises the very best of everything Mykonos has to offer .

#beautifulstaff
#airportcollection
#contemporarydesign
#beachtowels
#supergayfriendly

What else could you possibly need or want for the perfect Mykonos holiday?

I want to thank all the staff for making our second visit to Kouros even better than the first.

Warning. The staff are all so lovely, you may never want to leave ❤️

Love you Kouros and see you next year.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Staff was extremely generous. No problem finding my driver once I arrived. At first I did not like my first selected room. Staff was kind enough to move my room with a better view. Pool was pretty quiet and not many guest hung there. Breakfast was above par and perfect for the start of your morning.

Room was huge and very clean. No issues at all with the location being close to Cavo Tagoo which has an amazing pool.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We had an Ocean view room with a private jacuzzi. From the moment we stepped in, we were in awe. The view was spectacular, and the room was clean and very spacious. Generally, the hotel staff were friendly and accommodating of our requests. Now, the breakfast here is terrific and worth waking up for every morning; crepes, eggs, sausages, fruit, customized omelettes, pancakes, waffles and endless mimosas with a view of the Agean.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jascaliner
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here over the last week of August and we had the best time! The hotel itself is much prettier than the photos and we were taken back with the amazing views. The service is 5* - all staff were incredibly friendly and couldn't do enough. Breakfast was exceptional and had lots of variety. Rooms were beautiful and clean. I would recommend to anyone! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was just an ok hotel. Not sure why its thought of as one of the best or why the hefty price tag, everything about the hotel was just ok. the rooms were not bad, the bathroom was simple, you are allowed to use the spa facilities which is complementary which was a nice touch. other than that a normal kind of hotel, its ok if you are looking for not too much luxury, just somewhere nice to sleep while you go out and about to enjoy Mykonos.