OK, so we will start from the good parts: Great location right in the city center of Mykonos. We stayed from July 20-23, 2017, the hotel didn't feel crowded even though we were told it was full.
we were greeted by a nice cocktail and the most accommodating receptionist and bell boy.
The receptionist named ANGELIS gave us the best recommendations with everything we wanted to know, was so patient and always greeted us with a smile, WOW amazing customer service! This guy should seriously be promoted
The pool is small but lovely and the breakfast had a very good & tasty verity of foods.
Also Room service was great and was very fresh
the room it self was pretty charming, nice design. the only issue was the bathrooms which did not have a shower holder but a bath and was pretty annoying to shower holding the shower head.
Now for the BAD part: upon checkout a woman receptionist started to ATTACK us
screaming that we did not pay and we owe them money. making us feel like we were criminals trying to escape without paying! She was very aggressive, loud and inpatient.
i tried to show her proof on my email that she was referring to an old booking which was cancelled and i booked a new one that was ALREADY PAID FOR.
she did not want to look or listen, yelling at us to speak to them on the phone.
After one stressed hour in which we almost had a panic attack, we spoke to the travel agency which saw that we were correct!
Is it the guests fault that the hotel & travel system was not synced correctly???
There is a way to handle everything and this woman failed big time, instead of checking calmly, listening to us and not stressing us out
This was the worst experience we had ever witnessed in a hotel.
This woman should not be working at a hotel or with people unless she goes to a anger management course.
The other workers were so great especially angeles, too bad we will mostly remember
this woman and will not be returning to this hotel unless she is no longer working there.
we hope the management reads this and takes what happened to us VERY SERIOUSLY.
Sara & Pricsila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive luxurious boutique hotel situated in the heart of Mykonos, just by its port, is the ideal place to enjoy the legendary and cosmopolitan aura of Mykonos. Harmony Boutique Hotel, the most recent jewel of Mykonos island, is an exclusive boutique hotel that portrays authentic Mykonian architecture. The combination of balanced colors and traditional style result in a harmonious set of impeccable beauty that creates a relaxing atmosphere. The Harmony Boutique Hotel is open all four seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harmony Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Boutique Mykonos Town
- Hotel Harmony Boutique
- Harmony Boutique Hotel Mykonos/Mykonos Town