I loved this hotel. Taki and Sofia are so friendly! Their family runs the place and this brings a lovely home-style feel to the place. Each member of the family has a role and they're so pleasant to be around, you feel like you're part of the family too. The pool is lovely and the bar area has billowing white curtains that make for a very trendy atmosphere for customers.
It's a bit outside of Mykonos Town (15 min walk) but it's worth it to not to be so close to town that it's loud. My friends and I really enjoyed this hotel and had fantasies of opening up a place just like it. It's that cute. :) Efcharisto Taki and Sofia for a lovely time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A Hotel by Mykonos Arhontiko is a cozy hotel with an excellent value for money, located just 2 Km from Mykonos Town. The All welcome mentality of the owners and staff embraces all audiences, transforming the A Hotel into an ideal choice for your vacation in Mykonos. The A Hotel combines cozy, traditional rooms and luxurious suites with a relaxing outdoor pool and amazing home made tastes of local and natural ingredients.The A Hotel welcomes all diversity, respecting the privacy of its visitors. Even though pets are allowed, the policy of the hotel ensures the satisfaction of all guests, concentrating on the provision of the highest level of services.Visit our hotel and experience a stylish yet relaxing experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your A Hotel Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arhontiko Pension Hotel Mykonos
- A Hotel Mykonos Mykonos Town