See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Clean, comfy, great hospitality, value for money. Perfect for us. This is also the local bar but although we were directly above it , it did not disturb us in fact we liked to hear the locals putting the world to rights.It is also out of town up lanes . There is the constant sound of cow bells and views to die for from your balcony window.

Room Tip: request a room overlooking the road with a balcony.It will NOT be noisy so dont worry, it is a country lane.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We only stayed for one night in July when walking in the Picos de Europa. Due to the weather changing our planned schedule of walks we didn't get to the Hotel until 9pm, just as Wales was kicking off against Portugal. The owner/manager/waiter/barman couldn't be more helpful. After getting us checked in he offered to serve us a meal in the bar so we could watch the football. The full menu wasn't available that evening, between my Spanish and his English I think that was because the food is prepared for lunch rather than evening. He recommended some tasty dishes. The room was clean and everything worked. The inclusive breakfast was extensive, I particularly liked the cakes.
A small roadside car park.
A most enjoyable stay, wonderful value.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I loved my stay here. It was a quick stay - one night - but it was very clean and quiet. It was a great price, and the rooms like they had recently been remodeled. My room also had a balcony with a beautiful view of mountains. I wish I could have stayed longer! The breakfast was great. We also ate at the restaurant and it was one of the best meals I have had in my travels around Spain. Also very reasonably priced. The man working at the hotel was also the waiter and the chef, and he was very very nice and helpful!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

This hotel is located in the mountains and close to Cangas de Onis. It has a beautiful view on the Picos de Europa which we had the pleasure to see from our room but if not you can still enjoy it from the wooden floor terrace outside. The hotel might be on a main road but there is hardly any traffic so we were just amazed by the beauty, peace and quietness while sitting in the sun. We had several meals there which were very reasonably priced and delicious. Our room and bathroom were clean, modern and furnished with lots of care for detail. The owners of the hotel are super nice people who were always open for a chat and gave us many tips. We really loved this place and I highly recommend it!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'd choose this Hotel for its price-value offer, including breakfast. Also for the free parking available.

The room was not quite big but the WC surely was.

No A/C at the room, only a fan.

The landscape view from the room was none: to the back of the hotel.

They don't serve the breakfast earlier than 8 o'clock, even if asked for.

The parking lot is average but with a slope, not proper to park motorcycles on it.

The breakfast is nothing fancy. Simple, but effective.

Room Tip: Pay attention to breakfast period and check first if the room is at the back of the Hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo