US$215
Otel Sevgi(Sarigerme)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Pool
Lady Rose Bouitque Pension(Sarigerme)(Great Value!)
US$47
Dolphin Apart & Hotel(Sarigerme)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$253
  • Breakfast included
Ozlem'in Masali Stone House(Sarigerme)(Great Value!)
US$51
History Butik Otel(Sarigerme)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$35
TripAdvisor
US$333
3,958 results
All reviewspiano barbar streetbreeze barcitrus barvento barmain restauranta la carte restaurantsseparate toiletdeluxe roomeuros per personkids clubturkeyguest relationspool accesswet roommountain viewkids paradise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from 2 weeks staying in a great hotel. Such a fantastic holiday would defo return and recommend. Can't fault anything from beginning to end was an excellent experience and would love to return-entertainment facilities staff location food drink everything was fabulous.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank melaniejenkins
Guest Relations M, Genel Müdür at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear melaniejenkins,

Many thanks for choosing our Hotel and thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.

We are delighted to receive your positive scoring, as nothing can be more gratifying than the gentle appreciation coming from our guests. Your satisfaction and comfort are our first priority.

We would be delighted to have you back in our house to provide you with the most refined hospitality experiences again at the Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just back home from a 2 week holiday at this hotel and I am already booking up for next year. This hotel seems to have thought of everything to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Before going I was a bit concerned about the negative reviews I had seen but let me reassure you this is a hotel worthy of far more than a 1-star review!
Reception - the reception area is always staffed and they are very helpful. When checking in children receive a free gift which is a nice touch and I think they usually hand out welcome drinks (we arrived very late so did not get these).
Room - We had the cheap rooms aka garden view rooms and I thought they were great. We had a huge bed, separate toilet and shower room and a nice balcony overlooking the hotel grounds. The mini-bar was stocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer.
Pool - The pools are huge and split into the following:
childrens pool
adults only pool
activity pool
pool that is 4 foot 6 inches but has shallow ledges on either side
kids pool with slides
adult waterpark slide pool
indoor pool
The sunbeds were okay and towels are provided to use
There are fridges dotted around with bottles of water in them and staff on roller skates are on hand to deliver drinks from the bars
Sunbeds were "booked" from 8am onwards byvery keen sun worshippers and unfortunately I had to join them to ensure I had beds where I wanted. The hotel has canopies over most of the sunbeds which is great as it is so hot you want to be in the shade.
Bars - there are plenty of bars and the all inclusive package includes brand named drinks and cocktails so no complaints here. I preferred the indoor bars as it was so hot at nights. At the Citrus bar you can order frapuccinos and get ice cream.
Food - The main restaurant (Sarigerme) serves breakfast lunch and dinner/late dinner. There is a great selection of buffet foods. I am really fussy but always found something to eat. At busy times it could sometimes resemble a zombie apocalypse of people venturing up and down with a plate in hand, but this is the same at any buffet restaurant. If you prefer you an go to Breeze or Vento and get lunch served from a menu. The hotel also has 6 premium restaurants that you can book for 15 euros per person. I only tried the Chinese restaurant TAO and I would highly recommend booking this.
Spa - The spa is pretty expensive but they do weekly deals where they offer selected treatments at a lower rate. I treated myself to a hot stone massage and it was amazing! There is also a sauna and steam room in the Spa.
Kids club - the Carpi kids club is amazing!! The staff who work there areall very friendly and brilliant with the kids. how they cope with so many different languages I do not know! The manager of the club is Fatma who does an absolutely brilliant job. The centre is very secure as it has security doors. You can sign your kids in or stay with them, the daily activities are great - from cookie making to mini golf. The mini disco is held at 9pm every night, this is great fun and then there is a movie on from 9:30 until 11pm. My boys loved it in here, the girls went out of their way to look after them and welcome them.
Beach - the hotel is right on its own private beach and you can hire gazebos or go on boat trips/indugle in water sports. The sunbeds at the beach are very comfy, unfortunately it is not soft sand. I hired a gazebo for the day and the staff there were brilliant, could not do more for us!
Photos - The guys who work at the photo shop are always out and about chatting to families and trying to arrange photo shoots. They are all very friendly and not pushy. I didn't want a lengthy shoot but I wanted a nice photo of my family and my boys. You can get prices for photos up-front to help decide if you would be interested. I got Speedy to take photos for me and I am delighted with my photos, he is great with kids. Highly recommended.

Overall I would say it is definitely a 5 start hotel and I will be back! Of course there is always room for improvement - no hotel is perfect! Here are a few negative points:
I think the hotel is starting to show some signs of wear and tear.
The pool areas are extremely slippy (there are warnings up), and unfortunately my son fell and cut himself at the pool area.
The staff in the hotel speak a very basic level of English compared with other hotels in Turkey I have stayed at (in Icemeler and Antalya).

I have tried to be as honest as possible with my review - thank you for reading!! :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank scotchmist74

Dear scotchmist74,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This resort provides excellent facilities and fantastic food options. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would like to specially thank Cüneyt, our waiter in the restaurant who was extremely attentive and provided great service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Omer814
Guest Relations M, Genel Müdür at Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Omer814,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from 2 weeks of bliss from this hotel.

Let me start with the negatives! They are so small hardly worth a mention but want to give a fair and honest review.
1. Sunbeds around the adult pool are taken before 7am. We are early risers and went for breakfast at 7am every morning by the time we finished breakfast and got to the pool I would say 80% of the sunbeds around the adult pool had been reserved but nobody in sight (they definitely weren’t having breakfast either) I went for a run on a number of mornings and passed people in their night clothes coming back from the pool. I raised this with the hotel and although they police it they aren’t permitted to remove personal belongings.
2. On the first Friday we were there they did a fish Friday - fine if you like fish not good for me unfortunately although I did manage to still eat as there is a huge salad bar and of course you can always fill up on dessert.
Well that’s it for the negatives now for the positives
1. Beautiful big room we had a river view and loved it
2. Mini bar fully stocked daily
3. Huge rainforest shower with additional bath and separate toilet
4. Beautiful well kept grounds
5. Staff exceptional nothing was ever too much trouble and always smiling
6. Food varied, piping hot, and tasty. Desserts and ice cream plus plenty of fresh fruit and salad
7. Pools clean and well kept with lifeguards on duty
8. Entertainment varied and well executed
9. Drinks were premium brands and not watered down
10. Adult pool, dining area and bar
11. Beach is beautiful really peaceful with lifeguard on duty, and a beach bar. I would recommend beach shoes as it is a Little gravelly at the waters edge. Lovely comfortable sunbeds and umbrellas
12. Huge variety of choice for breakfast from the usual eggs and bacon to continental style breakfast
13. A range of healthy eating foods on offer
14. Citrus bar perfect location in the centre of the resort serving hot and cold drinks plus cakes and pastries - the banana cream Frappuccino is to die for!
15. Vento restaurant I can highly recommend the pizza and the crispy chicken
16. Ice cream available all day and the homemade ice cream is available from 2pm
17. Popcorn and Doritos served in the amphitheatre for the shows- the acrobat shows are definitely worth a visit. The carpi show is great for kids and they can actually get involved in the show
18. The range of sports is fantastic aqua aerobics. Zumba, football, beach volleyball, crazy golf, table tennis, pool, air hockey, tennis, basket ball and the list goes on!!
19. The al-a-carte restaurants - we ate at the Indian and had a lovely meal probably not as spicy as I like but the service more than made up for that.
20. The service around the pool, roller skating waiter/waitresses no need to move from your sunbed if you don’t wish to they take your order and deliver your drink to you.

I honestly could write so much about this hotel. We have stayed in Turkey a number of times and this is far the best hotel we have stayed at.

Special mention to our house keeper gussun who kept our room imacculate. To Ozer (fat coke, thin coke) who manages the vento restaurant and looked after us very well and to Iykut who serves in the piano bar and made us some great pina colada’s.

Some recommendations I would make to the hotel management would be:
1. Maybe put a walkway in around the river so guests could take a stroll
2. Put some more sunbeds around the adult pool
3. Stock pink gin - it’s very popular
4. Stock cider also very popular

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Moowards

Dear Moowards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ecesu Ozcan, a member of the entertainment team was very kind and friendly! We met her at the Teen Prive Club one day and she told us to go inside and sit down with her and Gulcan! We chatted to them for quite a while that day. Ecesu always encouraged us to dance with her at the Pirate and White Party and she would always come and chat to us whenever she saw us! She bumped into us one day by the pool and told my sister and I to play darts with another family, but we've never played before that, but we ended up winning the game and earning a medal, which was amazing! We will really miss speaking to her everyday!

Victoria Diak, another member of the entertainment team was very nice and friendly! We met her at the white party and became friends with her later on. She came up to us during the live band and chatted to us for ages! She is so kind and we dance with her and Ecesu to the live music! On our last night, we chatted to Victoria during the Elvis performance and we will definitely miss her!

Gulcan Izbaa, also a member of the entertainment team was quite quiet as she cant speak English very well, but very friendly! We met her at the Teen Prive Club one day and she offered us a drink. We tried chatting to her despite not being able to understand eachother very well! Gulcan also asked us to dance with her at the Pirate Party. On another day, she bumped into us by the art school and asked us to play beach volleyball, which me and my sister went to.On our last day, we luckily saw her before we left, so we told her that we were going very soon and we said our goodbyes. We will miss seeing her!!

Victorna Tysmbal, another member of the entertainment team was very kind and smiley! She would always say hi, or smile whenever she saw us! She aslo danced with us at the Pirate Party! Although she wasnt great at English,we managed to tell her that it was our last day and we told her that we would miss her too!

Aliaksei (Alex), also a member of the entertainment team was so funny and so full of energy all throughout our stay. He constantly kept pulling us onto the dance floor during the Pirate Party. He also did a great job with the Jazz-Funk dancing with my mum and sister, despite only doing it with 3 people there! He is always so energetic and very lively! We will miss his energy around us!

Rezzak Bagci, the bartender at Breeze Bar, was so funny and kind. We would always go to him for drinks in the evening! He was always up for a chat and we would end up speaking for longer than expected. By the end of our holiday, he had already memorised all 6 of my families favourite drinks! We will miss his drinks and chats!

Ramazan, our favourite waiter in the buffet, was very kind and smiley. He was always clearing up our plates and offering us drinks! He would always chat to us when we sat down, and we will definitely miss him serving us!

Bota, the roller skating drinks waitress by the pool was very kind and talented! She managed to skate around with 6 drinks on her tray with no bother at all! She was always smiling and we will miss her skating around us everyday!

Felix, a member of the photograph team was very friendly, we met him when he was visiting Gulcan at the Teen Club. He knew all our names by the end of our holiday and we will miss his loud voice!

Sabahat, the cleaner that cleaned our room everyday, was amazing! Our room was always left in a mess and by the end of the day, when we got back, the room was spotless, so thank you to the cleaners and the people who filled up our fridge with drinks everyday!!

Room Tip: Rooms with a Swim-Up is great, and has easy access to the pool!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear tazzy_bear14,

Many thanks for choosing our Hotel and your kind review.

We are very happy to hear that everything was alright during your stay and that you appreciated all our services.

We would be delighted to have you back in our house to make your next stay even better than the first one and to provide you with the most refined hospitality experiences again at the Hilton Dalaman Sarıgerme Resort & Spa.