Had alot of fun here with my daughters, read reviews and was scared at first but once I got there,,well I will list my experience!
Check in----Fast and easy, greeted with drinks!
Rooms---Ours was great,,jacuzzi, porch swing hammock,,,towel animals everyday which the kids enjoyed...Housekeeping could be improved by more people to get to the rooms earlier but we never had a problem. Beds are hard or should I say,,,cott style mattress's. The couch in the room is more comfortable.
Grounds---Immaculate,,,walk at night and you will see people working all through the night,,,,we couldnt find a butt or cup or paper on the grounds at all.
Pools----awesome,,,wave pool should run longer and lazy river needs more sprays and fountains that spray you as you ride through it....Its good but im just saying if it needed anything this is all it would need
Buffet---well its all inclusive so what do ya expect,,juices were horrible,,,fish in the morning isnt my thing,,,but you can find what you like and eat till your full.
Drinks----Mojitos ,,,mmmmmm,,,,,I was surprised no coronas but i was happy
Restaurants---well they are not like back home but we found the steak place to be the best,,,some food was well,,i like the place so I shall stop.
Beach---I like the beach,,,clean,,,very clean,,,grab your towel at 8 and place them either at the pool or beach if you want a spot in the shade,,sun is brutal there.
Nightlife----the shows were great,,,Movie night,,disco night were awesome,,highly recommend them. We tried to figure out where everyone went at night since the resort is HUGE.
Kids liked the free 24hr room service and free food and drinks at the shopping plaza,,ice creme, crepes,,,ect,,,
You can drink the water there and not be scared, ice, mixed drinks,,we had no problems at all since the water is filtered and isnt like 20 yrs ago there,,,if this was the case nobody would go. We will go back most def,,,the star friends people work like 25 hrs a day,,,morning,,noon, night,,we tried to figure out if they were twins or just didnt sleep...
We are also trying to find out the limbo song on the beach and the theme song when they introduce the star friends,,so if someone reads this and can help then my kids would appreciate it as I hope my post does,,,any questions please ask ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of Playa Paraiso (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya