Talardy Hotel(St. Asaph)
US$61
Penisar Mynydd Caravan Park(St. Asaph)(Great Value!)
US$17
Pitchup.com
Tan-yr-Onnen(St. Asaph)
TripAdvisor
White House(St. Asaph)
TripAdvisor
Pitchup.com
All reviewsgroupon dealdeluxe roomlovely conservatoryleisure facilitiesnorth walescooked breakfastbusy roadgood sizewedding venuerelaxing stayevening mealshort breakmini breakfull welsh breakfasttwo night staychanging roomstea and coffee
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I attended a Christmas Party night & also stayed over. The room was spacious and clean but that’s about it for the positives.

We were served a welcome drink which was supposed to be a cocktail, I think it was just Ribena. We didn’t get served our starter until 9:30pm and were seated at 7pm. There were 3 waitresses serving a room of 100+ people, and 2 more senior members of staff bossing them around. The seats were crammed around the tables. Eventually we got our mains at about 10:30pm but it was completely inedible. All I could taste was pepper and the veg had been microwaved. The dessert looked like what you would get at a school dinner & who wants to eat chocolate torte at 11pm.

I then felt like I was at a school disco with ‘party games’ and a DJ that is stuck in the 1980s.

Breakfast the next morning was equally as bad, we were sat on a table with another couple as they hadn’t planned for everybody to come down at the same time (when you only serve breakfast 8am - 10am what do you expect). The staff acted like it was a chore for us to be there and after a 40 minute wait for the food it was swimming in grease and tasted cheap.

Overall disappointing and I would never return or recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank slj147
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic weekend. Very impressed with the hotel and cleanliness overall. The staff were unbelievably helpful especially Courtney for her tips on where to go and what sights to see .reception staff very helpful too would reccomend a visit.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Would loved to of given 5* for my stay as all the staff were lovely & friendly, arrived in the evening checked in and given information about the place times ect. room was lovely and warm, clean & fresh (although my hairdryer was missing from my room) had to go out the next morning early doors 6.30am with wet hair).
Food at the evening was lovely and fresh only ordered a starter Salmon & Haddock fish cakes with side of onion rings really enjoyed this. Breakfast was either continental or cooked breakfast either choice there was plenty to choose from, I am a small eater so only ordered scrambled egg & mushrooms, the scrambled eggs were light & really nice.
Used the pool & sauna room which is a great little area to chill out.
The only thing I can give a down fall for this hotel was the room that I was in, it was situated on the front the noise from the road was noisy lots of cars & wagons passing by and it was cold after 10.30pm leading through to the night (had to get up and get a wool blanket out of the wardrobe) think the rooms on the front could do with a glazed unit on the inside of the windows (dull the noise and keep the heat in)
A sign which way to the restaurant would be a bonus too as there’s nothing stating which way when your walking into a dark room leading through to the restaurant in the evening especially if you have never stayed here before.
Would stay here again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Stayed here with my partner for just the one night, lovely welcome off the receptionist, the room was a really good size just a bit outdated maybe, the pool was lovely. The breakfast in the morning was delicious, great choice of cereals and plenty of things to choose from, lovely waitress and very efficient. would love to come back again one day.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night for a short visit to see family.
Lovely clean room very spacious, nice and quiet , had a great nights sleep and the breakfast was delicious , everything available from continental to full English

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family