“Great location to chill and good food”
Review of Silver Lounge

Silver Lounge
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Uyo
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Was quite impressed with the ambience this lounge offered. The service was very impressive and good food as well. Had pizza and it was lovely. Only disappointment was that we had to stay outside because toddlers are not allowed in. In all however, visit was worth it.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I had some of the snack from the lounge and the drinks were OK as well.Not badly positioned to receive customers.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

It's an interesting place to relax and wine and dine. A pick of whatever you desire is as good as any other wonderful place.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Silver Lounge is lovely and chilled!
I had a not so great experience with some service and the meal. The rice was sticky and sauce bland. When I complained the chef came to apologise but annoyingly brought a another plate of the same rice!!
Never went back.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Being my second time in Uyo and not sure of what to expect I decided to catch a movie at the cinema after which I stopped by the silver lounge which was situated at the entry area of the cinema. Once I stepped in everything changed!! Ambience,service,cocktails,and their menu. These guys know what business is all about. The barman blew my mind away with his bar tending skills. I started with shots of their traditional tequila,salt and lime. Moved to their signature cocktail with some really spicy grilled chicken wings.(Yummy)
I had to remind myself that this was Uyo and not ibiza!!
Service was prompt,professional and precise. They have definitely won a loyal customer. Management pls keep up the great job!!

1  Thank Ekwunife I