Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$42
Priceline
2,243 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2020

We booked this hotel after arriving late at Malpensa airport (after midnight) and also the day before a very early flight (5am rise), but in hindsight, I definitely would have booked the Holiday Inn down the road - or even forked out the €90 for a taxi direct to Milan and stayed in a hotel there. The positives - it is semi close to the airport (but not really walkable due to the busy dual carriage way), and the room is fine (clean, fairly large, comfy bed). There was however no kettle, just an overpriced minibar... bit odd.

The main principle of this hotel is clearly to rip off the guests, and we were treated quite disgracefully on a number of occasions.

1) The website clearly states that a continental breakfast is available to guests if they book on their website. We did this, but shock, no free continental breakfast. They used covid as the reason for this - but it was still available at the low cost of €15. Nah, I'd rather not pay that for a few slices of cheese and some cornflakes thank you. Here is a tip - update your website, it is the 21st century and it isn't rocket science.

2) Similar situation with the airport shuttle to the hotel. Advertised on the website at €2.50 each way for guests, and it wasn't until we arrived we discovered this was not operating. We managed to get an uber at €12 when we arrived, which was steep enough, but it gets better and better.. We weren't sure whether the uber would be available in the morning at 5am when we needed to get to the airport, so we booked a private hire with the company called Leonardo Tours instead. It turned out that 4 other people wanted to share a taxi in the morning... and so it seemed like a good deal to split the €20 fee between all 6 of us (the receptionist told us this would be fine), but when we arrived at the airport the driver demanded a €20 PER ROOM. This resulted in him pocketing €80 for a mere 5 minute drive. It is quite frankly DISGRACEFUL. Also... 6 people in a 6 seater minibus is hardly avoiding the covid risks which the original minibus posed - so how come we can't simply travel for the advertised €2.50 fee?!

This place is a total scam, and I wish I had listened to the other reviews which echo this feedback. Save your money folks, and book elsewhere!

3  Thank deathramps
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here before an 8:00am flight. Arrived late at night. Car park needs maintenance- there is a crater in the entrance drive way where the ground has sunk below the drain. There is a small red cone to deter people from driving into it, but the car park lighting is minimal at night. Many weeds also growing in the car park/paved area at front of hotel. It is not possible to drop bags at the door of the hotel, but is only 50 metres from the car park. Residential area. Very quiet.
Check in was straight forward. Attendant polite. Although we were disappointed to discover that the airport shuttle service provided by the Hotel was cancelled and we would need to book a transfer at a cost of €10. The terminal is 4.7km away by road or <2km as the crow flies.
Room appeared very clean. Very minimalist, somewhat dated colourful decor, but spacious. Carpet very thin (by design). Blackout and sheer curtains. Bed comfortable, but sheets of poor quality. 1 pillow per person. The green duvet had yellow bleach stains on it. Lights and lamps appeared all working. Our bathroom had a shower over the bath, but there was nothing to prevent the water from splashing into the bathroom (no shower screen or curtain). Slept well, although did hear a rooster crowing in the morning (not loud enough to be a bother). If you want very cheap airport accommodation (and can pay the extra for transfer), this is fine. I personally would choose elsewhere next time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank relaxadventure
Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

You can walk there from Terminal 1 (around 45 min walk time) but on the road (some part there is no sidewalk and you have to be careful, my flight was very late, after midnight. Because of the COVID 19 shuttle bus has been cancelled. Hotel staff desperately want to sell you a taxi ride to the airport for 10€ one way. I did ask if there is any alternative and receptionist said “no”. But there is a free shuttle bus between Terminal 1 and 2 but not from the hotel. You have to walk to the main road.
My room was big and spacious, and quiet. A very little bottle of water 2€.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Aragorn65
Reviewed 31 July 2020 via mobile

Avoid this hotel - terrible place !
We booked a room becouse we had a few ours transfer flight and wanted to sleep somewhere and have a normal breakfast ! It sayes on their website that the shuttle is €2,50 per person but we been charge €20 for two people one way ????
After i asked, what is this price ,and why it does not says anywhere on booking or on their website the guy told me that this is the price now becouse of the covid ?!?!?
I asked for receipt and he told me that machine is not working?!?
On arrival to the reception, we been told that we have breakfast included (how it says on their website ) and that the breakfast is from 5:30AM to 10:00AM!
We put our alarm ON ,and woke up for breakfast and we went to the breakfast area !
There was a guy asked for a room number - once we told him the room number he said that the breakfast is not included in the price (WTF)
I went to spoke with the reception guy (different person than when we check in) and i was told again by him that the breakfast is not included ?
I asked to speak with the manager ,and one guy came to me and rudely told me that he is the manager there and we dont have breakfast included - doesn't matter my booking and everything else !
He started shouting to me and doesn't even want to listen what i trying to say or see my reservation where clearly it says BREAKFAST INCLUDED !
I went back to the room pack my staff and gone !
I will not come back there and i will suggest you to avoid this scam hotel !
I feel totally scammed by this hotel !
AVOID this terrible place !

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Airport hotel sums it up. Close to the airport, has a shuttle that runs frequently, and breakfast included. You do have to reserve the morning shuttles to the airport, and the shuttle cost 2.50 per person per direction which you can pay cash or card.

Date of stay: February 2020