1,427 results
All reviews restaurant next door shuttle service close to the airport next morning an early flight shuttle bus last night lobby bar hotel restaurant room was clean and comfortable perfect airport hotel per person minutes from the airport rental car stayed one night milan airport overnight stay
Reviewed 13 August 2018

If you have an early flight departing from Malpensa, this is your best bet. If you've rented a car, I recommend dropping off your luggage at First Hotel and returning your rental to the airport the night before, because Malpensa's signage is poor and its car rental return areas can be a zoo in the early morning. It's easy to then take the shuttle back to the hotel (just phone them), and again take the shuttle in the morning with your luggage in hand (you'll need to book this as soon as you arrive). Shuttle service is quick and well worth the 3 Euros per trip. Another tip: Opt for the 10 Euro buffet breakfast rather than eat at Malpensa. For dinner, the hotel has its own restaurant, or you can walk to the one next door.

My only downgrade is for sleep quality in summer due to the constant dripping of the air-conditioner compresser onto the floor. Granted, this happened during a heat wave. It was so bad we had to put towels on the rug to absorb all the water. When we reported it in the morning, management was aware that this happens. "It's hot," was the explanation. We did not have this problem when we stayed here at other times of the year.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jerseyjazz
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This was the best overnight stay I have had at any hotel around the world. Shuttle service from and to the airport excellent, restaurant and breakfast service excellent, room excellent, staff excellent and location excellent.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Kind and professional staff from top to bottom. Hotel is not new, but very clean. They offered to cook us pizzas even if it was almost 23 o'clock when we arrived.(resturant was closed)
They have room service available, and you can book a airport shuttle.
And the breakfast was both good and plenty to choose from..

Quality hotel and perfect accommodation coming from/going to a flight.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Due to missing our late night flight back to England we stayed at this super hotel. After a quick google search at 1.30am to find a hotel in the area we received a friendly and professional welcome. A shuttle bus picked us up almost immediately and we were shown to our well equipped and fairly spacious room. Very comfy bed, toiletries provided (even toothpaste upon request) which were much needed as had disposed of ours prior to Ryan Air flight! After then booking another flight the hotel quickly arranged a shuttle bus for my husband at 5am to get him back to the airport. Meanwhile I had to stay as the next flight wasn’t until 10.45pm! The hotel couldn’t have done more to make my stay comfortable. Much needed AC in the room, a late check out at a reasonable cost, tuna salad with red wine for lunch and an iron provided for my creased dress.Thanks to all this I felt quite refreshed for my solo flight home which could have been very stressful. Thank you to all the staff for making my unintentional extra stay in Milan so pleasant. I would throughly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Very good quality. Professional personel. Good services for travellers. The hotel helped me a lot with all the lugage I was carrying with me, even keeping it for some 10 days as I proceeded with my travel. The hotel was very efficient in offering me a day use when I came back. Very good hotel for travellers.

• Trip type: Travelled solo