See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The hotel is in the business district. It has large Chinese restaurant with VIP room. But the services at the restaurant were not up to a 5 stars hotel standard. Staff were not proactive and were just standing around even looking at mobile or wanted to clear the table quickly.
The hotel rooms are of good size and have comfortable beds, unfortunately, the temperature inside the room was set at 27 Celsius! Too warm with a thick duvet. It could not be set individually, although some rooms may still have individual controller.
Breakfast buffet is acceptable as it is included in our room rate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

It's not fair to say it's a bad hotel but it just ain't all together.
1. Front desk not too bright - not gonna go through the details on this. Let's just say they're nice but just not helpful.
2. Toilet clogged - I saw someone else commented they had issue with the toilet. I thought that was incidental...wasn't expecting the same thing to happen to me. The maintenance person came fast but it is just irritating.
3. Horrible mattress. I can feel the spring pushing against my spine.

The only plus is they actually have a good Chinese restaurant on the second floor.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I guess the most important things when travelling for business is to have a clean, preferably big rooms for which this hotel passes the test. There is a Starbucks coffee shop inside the building, I haven't had time to check the gym. Unfortunately the breakfast is only Chinese style. I'd say it is the 2nd best hotel here in Haining and so if you look for something mid range, this would be your choice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Aircondition did not work well, difficult to get internet connection, bathroom looked dirty because of sloppy silicon works from builders. Breakfast ok, meal in the upstairs restaurant so so. Generally not so happy with this visit.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

My stay here was problematic. After two flights to get here taking nearly 16 hours and then an afternoon in a factory. I just wanted to get some sleep but not that easy!!!

I was staying in room 207, but after dinner my card for the room would not work and it materialised that the lock on the door was faulty. They quickly moved me to a new room but I needed my luggage and personal belongings which were still in the room. When these were returned to me, my electric shaver was left in there and trying to obtain this was difficult due to the hotel staff's lack of English. Finally it was returned to me.

Also the checking out process takes a while so give yourself plenty of time.

An ok hotel and it was very clean. Other than room issues an ok stay.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business