Hotel Residence Santa Giulia
Splendido Bay Luxury Resort(Padenghe sul Garda)
US$321
US$311
West Garda Hotel(Padenghe sul Garda)
US$112
US$96
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Villa Garuti(Padenghe sul Garda)
US$179
US$168
Le Terrazze sul Lago Residence & Hotel(Padenghe sul Garda)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$145
  • Pool
US$311
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$356/night.

US$231
Albergo La Pergola(Moniga del Garda)
US$75
Free cancellation until 26/05
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
Residence San Rocco(Soiano Del Lago)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Monastero(Soiano Del Lago)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I have just returned from a week's stay - with Just You holidays. I would say that this hotel is fine to stay at with a coach tour or with your own car. It is on a road that is not at a resort although one can walk to a small bay with two bars in about 10 minutes. There is also a mini market about five minutes walk away. Buses stop outside the door, although I did not use them. I think they run about every hour or so to places along the lake. I am sure that the rate at the hotel reflects the location.

Most of the accommodation is in apartments and is quite adequate for a stay with television, kitchenette, nice clean shower room. The grounds and pools are very well maintained and there is only a 5 euro deposit required for the big towel to use at the pool.

As we were on a package tour, we had to choose our dinner the previous evening but for independent guests there is a large a la carte menu and two fixed price menus - we did not eat from these menus. As it was very hot when we stayed, other guests were eating on the terrace. The continental breakfast was adequate for me.

I want to add how wonderful all the staff were. On arrival my apartment did have ants, but this was dealt with immediately and did not re-occur. I did not know everyone's name but Grazia, Shana and Emilia could not have been more helpful and made my stay most enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank harrietlouise186338
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 7 days/nights with Just You. The hotel was fabulous. Very clean & the air-conditioning was marvellous. The staff were ALWAYS very polite and helpful. Food was lovely, as are the hotel grounds. It is on a main road, but this is NOT a problem, as the hotel is backed away from main road & is surrounded by orleander trees/bushes which absorb any car or motor sounds and to be honest, who sits in their rooms listening out for the sound of traffic whilst on holidays? not me or any of my lovely travelling companions. As for walking distance to Lake Garda, this is not an issue as the hotel is not on the lake (otherwise it would sink). There is a bus & water bus service to Desanzo, so problems getting out and about and exploring the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank blondegirl007
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This is rated as a 4* hotel. It is in fact an Apartmotel, with 90% of the accomodation being in apartments, in various states of disrepair scattered around two swimming pools.there are only about 10 real bedrooms in the hotel. I was unfortunate to be stuck there for a week, by "Just You" holidays (a brand of Page & Moy which caters for solo travelers).
LOCATION. On the main road , a quarter mile from the lake,a couple of miles from the Motorway,With no local buses, bars, restaurants, ferries. A taxi to the nearest town Desenzano cost 15 euros each way.
ACCOMODATION. I was allocated a run down apartment on the edge of the complex, to say it was distressed is an understatement, and refused to stay there. I was then given a normal bedroom within the hotel which was acceptable.Most of the other Just You guests were in similar apartments, complaints included no hot water, faulty lights, ant infestations etc.
FACILITIES. Being a motel, there was no comfortable lounge area, there was an outside terrace but too cold and wet to sit on in May.There was a reception, small bar, and three dining areas, because it was also a pizzaria.There were 2 swimming pools, the small one free, a charge of 5 euros to use the large one.
FOOD. Breakfast was the same every morning,ie. cheese and tasteless boiled ham (no salami, Italian meats, boiled eggs etc. Dinner had to be ordered the previous night, with a choice of 2 dishes for each course.The only decent Italian food I had was when I escaped in a taxi, or on an excursion,at lunchtime.
SERVICE. Was virtualy non existant, one girl tended the bar, served the food, cleared the dishes with little help from the Italian men who watched and talked.
CLEANLINESS. the initial apartment was a bit grubby, but my hotel room was acceptably clean.the main hotel area was fairly clean, but almost empty.
CONCLUSION. Only stay here if you are touring northern Italy by car and are desperate for a single nights accomodation.

Room Tip: If you want a hotel room insist on staying in the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
9  Thank ronjon17
Reviewed 1 May 2012

My wife and I stayed 1 night at La Locanda Santa Giulia on our way to the north end of lake Garda. The hotel was easy to find and has dedicated guest parking. Check-in was very simple, we stayed in room 94 right above the main entrence. No problem with noise though - the double glazing was excellent. Our room had a seperate bedroom and bathroom which was a nice surprise (perhaps because it was a corner room?) plus a balcony.

The receptionist gave us good sight-seeing directions and all of the staff that we met spoke good English. We had dinner at the hotel and the pizzas were excellent, with great service throughout the meal. The breakfast selection was good and check-out was smooth and fast.

I've given the hotel 4/5 as there were a few items requiring maintenance in the room, but otherwise it was a great experience.

Room Tip: Room 94 is above the main entrance. It has a seperate bedroom and balcony. Noise was not a problem thanks to good sound-proofing.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Cloted
Reviewed 19 March 2012

My boyfriend stayed for week in a lovely apartment just around the swimming pool. There are 3 swimming pools in fact, all well maintained and clean. The apartment was spot on and fuctional. The restaurant is also very nice. In summer you can dine on the terrace overlooking the pool. We tried it twice and the food was eccellent not to mation the authentic napolitan pizza that you can order by the metre. 1,20 cm it's what we had for 2 people: to die for. The stuff was joyful but descrete and always at your disposal. They serve a lovely continental breakfast with plenty of fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, ham cheese and croissants.
We had a pleasent stay and felt like at home. It's nice to hang around in the bar area and sit on the terrace. I strongly raccomend this hotel well catered for families as well.

Room Tip: We has a self contained apartment around the pool. We loved it every minute of it!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple