“Top :)”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Cosy german restaurant, delicious and very traditional german dishes, fresh and good quality of the food, friendly people. Perfect evening!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank saint_end

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

They have a really nice terrace inside and the waitress are really nice! I didn't try the food but for take some drinks is really nice place

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Had a very nice meal at this friendly restaurant.
The daily specials included a few cold dishes (a spicy meat salad and fish with pickles) that were a good choice on a hot afternoon. Beware that portions are generous and on top of your main meal you are also served a small appetizer and a delicious fresh pretzel plus ofcourse German brown bread.
The waitress (in Dirndl dress!) was charming and speaks excellent English!
Total bill was 22 euros for 1 person, including water, beer and coffee.
I'd definitely return and would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank x0chitl
Reviewed 4 May 2016

We experienced a very nice atmosphere in this family run restaurant. The service was extremely friendly and helpful. Also the food was very good, very traditional German or let's say Bavarian food, which starts already with a very good Brezel before the meal and also very nice bread coming with the food...which we know is essential in German food culture ;). But I have to say, that I had better Kartoffelsalat before, but since every family has their very own recipe its difficult to judge Kartoffelsalat in general! I would definitely recommended the place, I am sure during the summer time sitting in the Biergarten while having original Bavarian beer is lovely! The prices are a bit above Ispra standards I would say, but here you pay also the high quality of the ingredients which you can taste and see.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2015

It was my second time here, we celebrated our 2nd son birthday (2 years old) and we had a really nice dinner, though a little bit short due to the kids hyperactivity...! :)

Date of visit: November 2015