US$50
  • Breakfast included
US$39
US$29
  • Pool
Adayo Cove Resort(Siquijor)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$30
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Amber Homestay(Siquijor)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
US$50
Hotels.com
Buco Beach Resort Siquijor(Siquijor)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$14
Priceline
All reviewsjapanese foodplay tennisthe ownersea urchinswelcome drinkspent two nightsmatcha ice creamfree laundrythe cottagescheapest roomdouble bedthe entire staffferry ticketspalm treesfan roomdiving experiencereef shoes
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Im happy that I choose to stay at Villa Marmarine in my 4 days in Siquijor. It's a perfect place for relaxation. The owner and the staffs are just marvelous. Having worked in the customer service industry for more than 10 years, I must say that they have far exceeded my expectation. They have upgraded my villa to a bigger one for the same price. The ambience is perfect and I absolutely love the balcony at the restaurant thats overlooking the sea. I also love the fact that they got wifi all over the place which is great for people like me who need to attend to work emails even on a holiday :) i swear im coming back to villa marmarine again and will definitely recommend the resort to all my friends and colleagues. Ive stayed at various resorts and hotels all over the world, but so far I would say that my stay at villa marmarine is the best.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
VillaMarmarineResort, Owner at Villa Marmarine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Hello Ms.Carolyn,
We are very much thankful for you had a great experienced during your stay.We do appreciate for the time you shared just to write your good reviews and we are happy to know such. Though the weather is not so good during your stay we are still blessed for you enjoyed and leave a word to return and choose us again among the resorts here in the island. We are looking forward for your next visit. Wishing you all the best all through the days. God bless!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We enjoyed our stay here very much. Mr. Harada, his family and staff were the best. Flor, the managing host, took care of every detail of our stay and accommodated our needs. We couldn't have asked for better service and felt very welcome. Our beachfront cottage, Hifumi Hero (2nd floor) had a spectacular view and it's own wi-fi ~ if you really need it :)

The restaurant was great with quality food. We were able to rent motorbikes on the premises to explore the island. The stay included pick up and drop off at the port.

My favorite part of our stay was the location of Villa Marmarine. The beachfront provides a long stretch to walk on. Very nice to take advantage of in the beginning and end of the day. There are lots of marine life to explore in the water although the water can be choppy and you have to be careful of the sea urchins ~ which are plentiful there. I like that it's quieter has more air movement in this northern part of Siquijor island compared to where all the resorts are on the San Juan side where the air can be stagnant.

Thank you Mr. Harada for creating such a peaceful and relaxing place for visitors to stay with such a high standard of service/hospitality and very thoughtful cottages that your wife created. And for giving back to the community with helping schools and kids' education. We really enjoyed our stay and would be happy to come back. We are still enjoying the Malungay/Moringa powder that you make. I use it on my cakes!

Wishing you, your family and staff continued success ~

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
VillaMarmarineResort, Owner at Villa Marmarine, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hello Ms.Geri :

We, thank you so much for spending your time in writing your experiences . We are very much happy and thankful for the heartwarming message of yours. We do hope for your next visit. We are so super blessed for our efforts were being paid off, knowing that our guest felt satisfied by our services and appreciated much the simplicity and the true beauty of our paradise. We do maintain and do perform the services that each and every visitant must savor during their home away escapade. We are just simply beautiful with a God's gift nature beauty that we must keep like a precious jewel and in exchange of it ,we do give in return by helping this Paradise Island people specifically the young one's who has a great dream in their life. My Villa Marmarine Family are waiting your company to come back. Yeah,it's good to know that you used our kalamungay pure powder and include in your daily meal, you want more? Just do email us ,you are part of the help we give to the needey one. We are wishing for more blessing to come in your life and a healthy lifestyle.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We spent two nights at Villa Marmarine, which is owned by an adorable japonese couple.
We spent one night in the cheapest room, which was ok, and one in the suite room which had a lot of charm : isolated, with a terrasse and an amazing view of the sea, and the interior customized japonese style (furo baths, very modern flushing systems, little alcove, etc.).
The hotel is nicely located in front of the sea. Good to chill at the beach, but not to swim because of sea urchins.
Very good food, with some nice japonese dishes. Not too expensive.
And above all, very nice and helpful staff. We really got along with the owner, who namely invited us to play tennis with him and the staff every evening.

In two words : highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
VillaMarmarineResort, Owner at Villa Marmarine, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hello Ms. Annouck,

Greeting's from Villa Marmarine!
We, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful and memorable vacation with us. We are very much happy to know such. It is our pleasure to cater and your satisfaction is our happiness. See you again by next time!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

My boyfriend and I traveled to Siquijor last December 2016' for 3D/2N. This resort was suggested by my colleagues and friends so I took the initiative to search for it's readily available images on the internet. I was in awe when we finally reached the place. It has a nice view of the pristine blue waters of the beach, they have a cozy place to stay at and accommodating staff. Keep it up!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
VillaMarmarineResort, Owner at Villa Marmarine, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Hello Mr/Ms Shigun, beautiful indeed. We thank you so much and happy to know such great experience of your's. Your satisfaction is our happiness.
See you again in some other time. Many thanks!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

we really enjoyed Villa Marmarine! The staff is so friendly, the place just stunning and beautiful, directly at the beach, beautiful bungalows/villas and amazing food! They also have a divecenter. We went diving in Siquijor, which has amazingly beautiful spots! Would love to come back!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Ms.Nathalie, thank's for the time you spend with us. We are so blessed and lucky for you choose us to be part of your home away escapade. We do hope for your next return.
God bless you!