“Amazing food and great views”
Review of Cotton Lounge Club

Cotton Lounge Club
Ranked #19 of 527 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Description: We also offer a Menu du Jour available Monday to Friday from 13:00-16:00
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I love Cotton Beach Club so decided to try the lounge club as it was slightly easier to get to! The food was just as good and it was such a relaxed atmosphere. We ate lunch here so not sure what the place would be like at night, it was very quiet when we were there in the day.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Our best meal in Ibiza. Its not cheep, bit if your looking to spoil yourself. That is most definitely the right place.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Visited here last night and let's get the negatives out the way early..........it's expensive, we paid €18 for a G&T and one of the starters is €30. Total bill was €175.

Now the best bits, the G&T was so good I had two. My wife had the espresso martini which was so smooth, it was the velvetiest coffee with a small kick of alcohol. She also ordered a second cocktail which was good but think she preferred the EM.

We ordered the Ibiza roll (soft shelled crab) and the prawn tempura to start. PT was the best ever and the SSC was unbelievably better than the starter I had in Gaia two night ago, light, crispy, beautiful rice and a home made soya were all perfect.

We then had the orange fay chicken and the tiradito. The chicken was sticky and packed full of flavour, however it didn't come with anything so the rice we ordered was essential. The sea bass tiradito was excellent, clean flavours of sea bass with onions and herbs. The onion was really mild and helped lift the dish. My only criticism is that if you are hungry this is not the dish for you. It is relatively small and because you will enjoy eating the fish it will be gone in seconds.

For dessert we ordered a trio to share. Absolute triumph, a couple of choc hazelnut mousse like truffles, a slice of the brownie with blackberry and a slice of the tropical cheesecake. My wife's favourite was the mousse truffles which were light but packed in hazelnut flavour, all Nutella and Ferrero Roche fans will live them. I liked the brownie, as it was light and complimented the blackberries really well. Overall best dessert in Ibiza.

In fact, best meal in Ibiza and it was matched by the excellent service, the beautiful view and the top quality music from the DJ.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to Ibiza for 15+ years and we have explored the whole island and eaten is dozens of restaurants and this is my new favourite.

Our friends found in and loved it and we went as a group for a late afternoon meal.

The food is delicious as are the cocktails.

The staff are super friendly and couldn't do enough. Very welcoming.

Me and the wife returned a week later for an evening meal and again everything from start to finish was perfect.

The tuna tartar with wasabi ice cream starter is amazing!!!

There was a DJ planning nice background music which just added to over vibe of this place.

We will be eating here again next year for sure!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to have dinner here after drinking amazing cocktails in the afternoon. The views are spectacular and so is the menu and the wine pairing. We will certainly come back next time we visit Ibiza.