“POOR imitation of Folie Douce”
Review of Lio

Lio
Ranked #6 of 75 Nightlife in Ibiza Town
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

If you have ever experienced a really good performance like that of Folie Douce Meribel you will leave VERY disappointed. What's more the food is over priced and very average. Very underwhelming. Pikey.

Pacha G, Social Media at Lio, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience at Lío and we are deeply sorry that it was not as desired.

Please contact us at social@lioibiza.com with the information of your reservation, we would love to hear more in detail what happened and why you were disapointed.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"clubs"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Don't waste your time in here. The show isn't that good. Is the worst staff I have ever seen in my entire life . The show style was some kind of cheap cabaret , doesn't worth it. The food was okay but the prices where RIDICULOUS ( 60 euros for a cesar salad , 48 euros for some cheap bread). I can highlight the view and the stage but that's it.

Pacha G, Social Media Lío at Lio, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Camilo,

We are deeply sorry to hear that your experience at Lío was not the desired. If you could please give us the details of your reservation, we will review what happened with the service. Please contact us a social@lioibiza.com for further conversations.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The show is ok, so is the food, but it's quite expensive and not really good value for money. The waiters form part of the show which is quite funny and creates a good atmosphere but we've seen many better shows in Spain.

Pacha G, Social Media Lío at Lio, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Hi Jack

First of all thanks for reaching out and giving us your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that your experience was not the desired. If there is any further information you would like to share with us, please send us an email to social@lioibiza.com.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The only good thing was the show: dancers and acrobati mans are fabulous!!! Dishes elaborated but too expensive. Riso with mushrooms and tartufo was salt and raw. Pizza with caviale and quaglia's egg is the smallest I have ever seen. 2 cm diameters are enough! very very little portions: gourmet food. After Lio's dinner we went to eat to Burger King. We were hungry!!

Pacha G, Social Media Lío at Lio, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hi Aeiouyy,

First of all thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that your experience at Lío was not the desired.

If you can please contact us at social@lioibiza with the information of your reservation we would like to look into it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I wish I could give a better review because the performers were amazing. Unfortunately the food wasn't that good and during dinner and the entire show this woman was smoking like a chimney almost directly into my food and face. I had to leave early before the rest of our party because of it. Plus she thought it was ok to stand up and video every performance. I know it's not the Club's fault but I wish they had a no smoking policy at least during dinner and possibly asked her to be considerate of others and not block the view for 30 other guests.

Pacha G, Social Media Lío at Lio, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thanks for reaching out,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience was not the desired. Our team always tries to satisfy all of our customer needs. For future problems like this please contact our team so they can solve it in the spot.