“Can't recommend this place enough”
Review of Peter Pan Ibiza

Peter Pan Ibiza
Ranked #11 of 527 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017

My wife and I ate here on the back of tripadvisor reviews and were very impressed, returning again during our trip. On approach we found a small restaurant that was unassuming but there was a nice ambience when we were seated on a table in the picturesque street. The beautiful (sorry Wifey) owner really took time to explain the menu and specials, we chose the bread, aioli and olives to start and two pasta dishes. At first I thought the bread was a little dry but when paired with the amazing aioli and olives it worked perfectly. For the mains my wife had the linguine carbonara which was very authentic and lovely and I went for the swordfish tagliatelle which was honestly one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had, and we've eaten in some very fine Italian restaurants. The team here are also hugely accommodating, during our first visit we overheard another customer want fish but no garlic, which I imagine could be a challenge to an Italian kitchen, but the owner patiently talked through options and basically constructed a dish to suite the customer. During our second visit there was no issue for my wife in swapping the type of pasta that came with her meal, and we were just as impressed as the first visit. Final superlative on this place is the price, we paid under half of other places we ate on this holiday for food better than most of the others.

If you are trying to navigate here for the first time be warned maps on my iPhone took us on a slightly convoluted route. The best way to find this place is just walk to the end of the wide marina walkway and there's a set of steps on your right with Peter Pan's located at the top of these. The steps aren't noticeable from the main thoroughfare but once you get to the last restaurant on the marina ( a Thai place) they are about 30m further on, obscured on your approach by a building.

1  Thank Haggis-888

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We had a pleasant evening sitting outside what is basically a small traditional house with the kitchen to the rear, all the tables are outside in the cobbled street, it was a pleasant evening and excellent service, my partner had the swordfish tagliatelle and I had the seafood linguini , the meals were basic but enjoyable, and finished off with a nice bottle of dry Rose wine.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Came here in the hope it would be a nice meal as we had only come for the night from another town
We certainly were not disappointed we were made to feel so welcome as soon as we arrived by Yolanda who took us through the menu and recommended some pasta after we spoke about what we liked
We could really tell how passionate she was about the food and when it came it was delicious the best Italian we have had
I had the octopus linguine while my partner had carbonara which he said was delicious and very authentic.
It's places and people like this that deserve five stars try it you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Found this little gem via TripAdvisor. So happy I did. Settled in a cute cobbled street in the port town, the setting is perfect. The pasta is to die for and it can't be denied that the seafood is of the freshest quality! Love love love. Will definitely be back :D

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I rarely ever write reviews for places, but this spot deserves a great one. It is a small husband/wife-owned restaurant with the most friendly staff. Tucked away toward the end of the road towards the sea, it has great views and cozy, intimate tables both inside and outside.

My boyfriend and I ordered the salmon carpaccio, seafood linguine, grilled tuna, and tiramisu. Along with 2 glasses of wine each, the bill came to just 63euros. We handed our credit card only to find that we were gifted with 2 free shots of limoncello!

The staff here truly makes authentic Italian cuisine and provide the best service to their customers. I highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Eivissa and the surrounding area. You will not be disappointed!