“Home from home lovely local”
Review of Mar I Pins Ibiza

Mar I Pins Ibiza
Ranked #6 of 74 Nightlife in Ibiza Town
Reviewed 18 August 2016

We fell in love this this place some years ago. Our favourite bar on the island. Always things going on Pep, David and Kenny make us feel so welcome. Cheap prices lovely big cocktail menu and good bar food. Brill music. Even bigger for 2016. We look for to seeing these guys every year makes our Ibiza that extra special. They spoil us. This place is a most to visit if you staying this side of the island. We always stay the Marvell Aparts opposite so in walking distance just across the road.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"music"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 9 August 2016

First discovered this bar 10 years ago, it was always rammed with people which is always a good sign, and it was literally our local!
So a decade later i was staying quite nearby so popped along to see if it was even still there!!
It WAS and so was David and Kenny!!
And it was great to see the Bar still nice and busy, and everyone having a great time.... Just as it always was (including David and Kenny who are just as infectious as ever!!)
This bar is a little bit out the way of the main resort, but well worth a trip to for a great night and to be well looked after....
Enjoy

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Pepe sorted a great night here for us while on our hen holiday (including a stripper), fantastico! Great drinks, staff and music! If you're looking for any stay next season- I'm defo interested

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Love this place so much that my family and I have actually became such great friends with the staff over the years and it's like a second home to us! Big up to David and Kenny! Family for life.