Amigos Bungalows(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$54
US$50
Alby Homestay(Gili Meno)
US$13
US$11
Agoda.com
Meno Smile Cottages(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$15
Ana Warung Bungalows(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Rose Bungalow(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$132
US$127
Shack 58 & 59(Gili Meno)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgreat locationmahi mahiboats leavehotel areanice poolwalking distancenice resortgood sizeplace to staystayed here for nightsgili ttowelsislandmetershorsessea
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Hi
We was in this hotel as last hope of our trip.
We are tired and we wan't to relax and I confirmed, It was the good place for that!
Very nice resort near the best beach in this island, in a perfect location to visit island and to exit for dinner.
I appreciate the kindly staff and the good services in the restaurant.
Only one things is about air condition just a little bit noisy

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davide C
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I stayed at Kura Kura in Sept of 2016. It is really a 5 star place.The staff is incredibly helpful and prompt. The food is fantastic.

The owner is on hand most of the time to help with any questions. He did a great job of decorating the rooms to give you that 5 star feel!!!

You can't go wrong staying here !! I will certainly be back soon.

Sam Houston

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We only had the seafood BBQ offered at this resort when walking past one evening, looking for a place to eat.
A range of seafood is on display, including tuna, snapper, mahi mahi, prawns, seafood kebabs, beef kebabs and sirloin steaks.
With this, a complimentary buffet of salads, veggies, nasi goreng, barbecued corn, potato wedges, mixed veg, a pasta salad, and a medley of sauces is served.
There is also an alacarte menu of local, Italian and Western food, as well as a vast variety of drinks.
We enjoyed a glass of Plaga red wine with our meal at IDR 75k per glass.
The seafood BBQ cost us IDR 120k each.
We chose the tuna steak which was seared to perfection, and the seafood kebab was complimented perfectly with butter and black pepper sauces.
I really enjoyed the range of the buffet, compared to the plain green salads that are usually on offer with the ever popular BBQs on the Gilli islands.
I completed my meal with an Irish coffee, with a satisfyingly good dose of Whiskey in it!
There is a TV in the restaurant, much to the delight of my hubby, who caught up with the latest golf tournament.
All in all, a good night out.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

As we arrive they are tearing the front bar and building a new one. This is the height season and they should actually consider it because there was a couple of us complaining. The rooms are exactly like the pictures & air conditioner is working real good. They have a tv with a few tv channels, small refrigerator, security box and a huge shower. Everything was nice except the banging in the mornings and the girls running to us every 10 minutes asking us if we're done eating our breakfast/lunch/dinner. Maybe 2-3 persons speak English and the girls dont understand English at all. So much confusion at times XD! Btw the pool is big but not as big as in the pictures.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherie N
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The rooms are really lovely. Very modern and nicely decorated. It looks great at night when you only have the two bedside lamps on (you'll know what I mean if to stay here).

Clean and quite spacious with a lovely big comfortable bed (I'm a sucker for a nice big comfy mattress).

A big plus for me is it has power sockets on both sides of the bed which is great for phone charging and setting my alarm without the fear it might lose charge in the night.

Bathroom is nice too, big shower and they provided two large beach towels and a range of smaller ones also.

Very well located right at the ferry terminal too and because you have to go through the restaurant etc to get to the rooms, it's really quiet, whilst still being a stones thrown from the beach.

I must say having walked around the whole island, this part of gili meno has the best set of beaches. The area has a lovely view of gili air and lomboks mountains (just to be clear no sea view from my room), the best sandy shores and some of the best snorkelling too...

So far a very positive experience, I would recommend here for sure.

Breakfast was a bit of a let down, the restaurant is not the best. I would recommend karma beach to eat...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo