Amigos Bungalows(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$57
US$52
US$74
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Balakosa Bungalows(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$43
US$39
  • Breakfast included
Meno Smile Cottages(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$15
Ana Warung Bungalows(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Rose Bungalow(Gili Meno)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$152
US$124
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbeach frontbar fridgethe cottagesindonesian styletea coffeenice staydrinking watera great place to staygili islandspancakesfurniturewifiturtlesloungersbungalowsandboat
Reviewed 15 July 2017

been here before last year,came back this year,if it 5 star resorts you are looking for why are you staying on gilli Meno.this is a lovely quiet and roomy place to stay,sure it aint the sheridan,but it has a fridge ,air con close to beautiful beaches, free breakfast and even cable tv,sure its a little run down ,but every where here is,its a great place to stay,nice and quiet and close to it all

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Gazebo Meno is a gorgeous little place right on the best beach on Gili Meno (there are other very nice beaches, but this one has shade and the nicest sand! The beach here is also kept very clean There is all you could want for a relaxing beach holiday, The staff were lovely, and the room was really really nice, especially for the price. I've given it 5 stars because for the money I couldnt have asked for anything more:) I wouldnt stay anywhere else on the island

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toby M
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We had a fantastic week in Gili Meno and Gazebo did not disappoint. The rooms could have done with a lick of paint but they were spacious and well equipped with all that we needed. There's also a spare bed in the room so suitable for families travelling with children and they don't charge extra for kids in the room either. The sheets and towels are changed daily. Staff are friendly and helpful, they even started serving breakfast early for us as we were leaving early in the morning. They were upgrading the wifi just before we left so might be a faster speed now.

The beach in front of Gazebo is stunning with turquoise blue sea. There are huts for hotel guests which are perfect when you want a bit of shade. Snorkelling is fantastic right in front of the hotel too, we even saw a turtle there.

Gazebo is located on a strip with lots of restaurants to choose from, ATMs just a few steps away and a great dive operator next door.

I would most definitely go back to Gazebo, it's a real gem.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

A cute, spacious bugalow on a beautiful white sand beach. Lovely, friendly staff. The air conditioning and fridge worked well and the decor was local art and craft. If you want modern 5 star, dont stay here, but if you want a bit of island charm with a few creaks , you will llove it. We had no problem with mosquitoes or bugs geting in the bungalow.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This place looked so nice online, I decided to splurge and spend twice what I’d paid in other places in Bali, to come here as a treat. But it was a total rip-off – nowhere near as nice as those cheaper places, with bad management and multiple problems as well.

First of all, you should know the place is derelict: despite what the listing says, the swimming pool is now nothing but a green scum pond (see photos), and when I asked a staff member how long it’d been that way, he just shook his head and said, “For a long time.” The place is generally falling apart. (See photos of the crumbling wall and clogged drain that greeted me upon arrival.) The doors didn’t latch properly, the toilet was broken, etc.

But it was the bad management that was the real problem during my stay. No one replied to my questions before I arrived about how to find the place, so I was lost when I arrived. The rough seas caused the boat to arrive not in the harbor relatively near this place but on the west side of the island instead, and I had a hell of a time dragging my suitcase through the sand for a half hour trying to find it. (There were no signs along the paths directing you to it or anything.) Then, despite the place being virtually empty, they put me in a cabin at the back of the property, far from the beach and *right* next to where their neighbor burns trash in *big* fires. Really thick smoke filled the cabin for most of the afternoon and it was awful.

The electricity was out the whole afternoon and with it the running water, so I couldn’t wash my hands or use the bathroom, which was pretty uncomfortable upon my arrival, and it was super hot in the cabin. I later learned they have access to a generator here, they just didn’t use it to make my cabin functional.

You should also beware that you can only pay with a credit card when/if the electricity is working (they won’t use the generator for that either apparently). I had to pay my bill the night before I left, while it happened to be on, just to make sure. Plus, there was no wifi in the cabins, only at reception, and even there (once someone finally told me the password) it didn’t work – I couldn’t load even one page. (There was a router signal but no viable internet connection.)

The grounds are really unappealing, too – I had the impression there was some sort of garden, but it’s nothing but dry scrubby pines and stumps. The restaurant and bar were both deserted the whole time I was there. The whole campus had a weird ghostly feeling to it.

And I thought from the photos that the cabins would at least be nice inside, but they’re not, really. See my photos for the heavy, 70s color scheme. The full-sized bed was just a mattress on the floor and I found what looked like mouse poop behind it, and was summarily too sketched out to sleep in it so I slept in the little twin bed, even though it didn’t have a mosquito net. The pillows were super lumpy and also gross: two had a bunch of blood stains on the pillowcases and another two were covered in black spots. I didn’t feel comfortable enough to use those. The sheets were full of gross black spots and blood stains too. :/ It was listed as having a fridge but didn’t.

Anyway, I’d be patient about all this stuff if this place advertised itself accurately and priced itself appropriately. But it does not do either. 950,000 IDR is a laughable price for what you get. I asked the manager, Alit, about this and he was extremely argumentative and dismissive. He said this is how it is on the island because of the lack of competition. After a lot of bellyaching, and making me wait while his boss on the mainland finished dinner, he gave a tiny ($7) discount because of the trash smoke issue – not nearly adequate. But I didn’t want to spend the evening arguing, so I asked him if he truly thought that was a fair and honest price that he was proud to charge for the experience I’d had there and he said yes, so I paid it.

tl;dr: definitely AVOID.