We enjoyed our stay at Luce but didnt like Gili as much as we thought we would. It is great for a day trip but should have stayed longer on Lombok island. The hotel itself was very good we would definitely stay again if we were to go back to Gili.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Flight Raja Travels Singapore PTE LTD so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Trawangan, Gili Islands