Sunset Palms Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$162
Alam Gili(Gili Trawangan)
US$83
US$62
Kelapa Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$141
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Gili Eco Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$211
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
US$175
US$157
  • Pool
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$110
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$46
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Wilson's Retreat(Gili Trawangan)
US$151
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

The Beach House Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$75
Agoda.com
US$135
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Had a great little stay at Edy Homestay. Andre was so friendly and helpful - always took an interest on what we were up to and brought breakfast to our room each morning. Also sorted our laundry for a very reasonable price per KG.
Accommodation it's self is very basic but ideal for budget backpackers like us. Would recommend paying extra for an A/C room however, as the ceiling is so high our fan barely cooled the room.
Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Candi B
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend had been travelling for 2 months before we arrived at Gili Trawangan.

We booked Edy honestly via booking.com and originally was only staying for 4 nights.

Andre greeted us at the gate as we found our accommodation and what a happy man he was so very funny and welcoming.
We had originally booked the standard fan room due to our budget although it wasn't much more for Ac but we said we would see how we go.

That evening it came to 2 am after lots of tossing and turning due to the heat I went to sit outside , unfortunately no one was around but I wouldn't of expected them to be at that time of the morning knowing that the AC room opposite us was available as we got offered it on our arrival I went to see if the door was open and it was so I wrote a note and moved our things to next door willing to pay the extra cost !

Andre was perfectly fine in the morning with us doing so a bit hesitant to whether we would be charged for both rooms that evening but we didn't.

Breakfast is lovely , the other colleagues at the home stay would offer when we would like to have our room cleaned , which we found really helpful due to sand from the beach etc in the shower!

Our 4 nights was coming to an end and we really wanted to stay but unfortunately our room was booked by the time we had to leave but with Andre being so helpful he said they have another business not so far called banana leaf and he saved us the room by calling his other FAB colleague Norman and walked us there on the day of check out.

Well what can I say another 4 nights there every one so friendly had such a warm family feeling !!

Not to mention we had great nights out with them both too and still so professional , hardworking every day !!

Really hope we will be able to go back in the future.

Top guys :)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Cheaper in lower season, 200 000 idr for a basic room. 250 000 via booking. 150 000 cause I succeeded to bargain.
Very nice staff, I booked a fast boat for 300 000 with one of them.
2 mins walk from main street.
Cold sea water.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Something in the room gave both me and my girlfriend a rash all over our bodies. We pinned it down to either the bed or the shower. The room wasn't very clean and there were dead cockroaches on the floor so it wasn't completely surprising. I never saw a female member of staff and I think that's what this place needed, a woman's touch!

However, the staff were very friendly and the layout of the buildings was nice, with a bit of a communal garden area in the middle of all the rooms.

Breakfast was okay. It was good that you could have it at any time of the day though, if you wanted to sleep in.

We ended up spending an extra night here purely because we were too tired and lazy to find somewhere else to stay for a night, and so stayed for 4 nights in total. When we were checking out the man made us pay 400,000 rupiah for the extra night, which was more than what we had previously paid for the other nights via Agoda. It wasn't a big difference in money but still a bit annoying, we shouldn't have had to pay more, and if we did then we should've been told beforehand.

This place has the potential to be really nice but is ruined by its dirtiness and slightly lazy staff.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

It is one of this hidden places on the island where you get almost the same as you pay for the very-high-class touristic ones that are located at the beach front but with 2 differences: 1. Price 2. You have a cozy backpacker feeling with a absolutely amazing receptionist called Mr. Enjoy aka yopan. Since I am travelling I did not meet any body else of such an character. A calm positive vibes sending muslim bob Marley. i am very glad, that we met him. All tough for a very short period of time.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends