See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Nice place. Clean rooms. Very friendly staff. Nice banana pancakes for breakfast and just a short (10minute?) walk from the hustle and bustle of the busy main street.
Also has a small garden just to give a bit of a relaxing atmosphere.
And all that for a decent price.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

We are a family of 5 so needed two rooms, we found this place to be a little gem. Two streets back from the Main Street so you don't hear the load music and the 4:30am mosque music is really faint, just perfect.
Hadi our host is a lovely young man with fantastic English and can help you rent bikes, do tours and help with anything, he is a great asset to this Guest house. We awake and order yummy banana pancakes with tea or coffee. Then your set to explore this beautiful Island. Mila is a beautiful young local that works here also and did a great job with all our washing. A big bonus is the Air Con works fantastic on this hot little Island.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 31 August 2015

We stayed here during ramadam, which proved difficult to find a hostel during this time. The staff were very friendly and we could barter with the price. We had air conditioning and a fan. The water was mostly cold but we didn't mind due to the weather. It does not have a pool, but very relaxed atmosphere. There is wifi but signal can be temperamental. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I am staying at Pondok Lita. Pretty much everything is in walking distance and it's quiet in here. Rooms are clean, although not cleaned every day. Wifi is unreliable. And I'm not so sure about the price. On the internet I've seen rates of $20(Gili-hotels.com) for the cheapest room and they make me pay 300.000IDR for room no. 3, fan and not really big. Even when I showed them I found the cheaper prices they stuck to the 300.000IDR.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

We would have preferred to be by the sea but were happy here , rooms were clean and basic great breakfast and enjoyed company of the staff when having drinks before going out ! I would recommend as it was sunset end of the island close to the best BBQ fish restaurants ! Beautiful paradise beach but has become more and more touristy each time I return but amazing turquoise sea.

• Stayed: September 2012