Perfect location on idyllic Gili Trawannggan, just a short walk into 'town' but far enough to hear no noise at night. Danima is right on the best snorkelling beach - we saw four turtles and too many colourful fish species to count, both schools and individuals. Four bungalows make this an intimate resort - well-maintained, peaceful, usually good wifi throughout the restaurant and rooms, unless there's a power outage (!), yummy breakfasts and bonus, one of the best restaurants on the island. Certainly the best Italian pizza on the island if you have that craving. Of course, the other bonus, is the incredible, friendly, well-taught staff who will cater to your every whim. Thank you, Tony! I might add that my husband and I are both over 60 and were cautioned that Gili T is a backpackers island - we were indeed a rarity but the young adults were courteous and friendly - just avoid the magic mushrooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort was opened by Daniela and Pancrazio Palmieri in 2009 and is thereby one of the newest on Gili Trawangan. Only four Deluxe Cottage are situated within a beautifully arranged tropical garden with look on the pool. Our double-bed rooms are set with: fresh hot water, air con, Dvd, frigobar, safety box and free wi-fi. Located right on the beachfront, with seating on the beach, our restaurant is always open enjoy one of our delicious meals overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Danima Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danima Resort & Restaurant Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Danima Resort And Restaurant
- Danima Resort & Restaurant Gili Trawangan, Gili Islands