Hotel Vila Ombak
Alam Gili(Gili Trawangan)
US$64
US$61
  • Breakfast included
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$97
US$81
US$88
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Kelapa Luxury Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$116
US$104
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Samba Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$125
US$111
  • Breakfast included
The Beach House Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$60
Travelocity
  • Pool
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$106
US$61
TripAdvisor
Ko-Ko-Mo Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$291
US$270
Priceline
2,021 results
All reviewslumbung huthidden poolgili tdeluxe ombak roomakoya poolmain pooloutdoor bathroomswim up barbuffet breakfastday bedlombok islandour honeymoonwelcome drinkbeach frontfast boatpool villadive centre
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a lumbung hut for 3 nights that was an experience in itself !!! The hut was cosy and had tv and fridge which was perfect but the bathroom was outside even the toilet which took a bit to get used to, there were 2 pools at the hotel and they offered afternoon tea every day which was nice and there was a bike hire in site and money exchange place. The hotel was very different to anything I had ever stayed in before but I would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mada M, General Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Jody M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are happy to know that you were happy and enjoyed our facilities and services very much. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I gotten myself a traditional hut becuase it was the only one available at that time. I was amazed by how nice it was and also they gave me a room facing the lombok mainland. The sunrise was breath taking from my room and the atmosphere of the hotel is very lively and situated at a very good location. Would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Jordan L,

It's great to read your review about our facilities, we are happy to know that you were enjoying it very much. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Well my son came 2 years ago and told me about it, daughter stayed two weeks ago they both said it was good, I hope they ment the location. I was so excited to get the lumbug traditions hut been looking forward for this for two years. Checked in and had the wrong room upgraded they said, I told them it wasn’t right and so I took another room for the night,this place is old. The bathroom was so hot, the pools are hot, the hidden has tiles missing on the floor and walls, the decking is lifted and you can trip over it. Next day we got our hut, the room was so hot, a/c did not cool the room and it’s a small room to cool. The outside bathroom is all weathered the render is all coming of the walls the bamboo is all grey and yuk , there’s gaps tops of the doors to let bugs in, it’s really old, I was so exited to stay here but my dreams were shot down. Breakfast were free and ok, hire a bike from the resort is good and book snorkeling through them as well, all staff are polite and helpful. It’s close to the main shops and restaurants,
The grounds are clean and nice, I have never left a bad or a poor comment, but’s it to help them sort it all out, any questions feel free to ask cheers Mark from Australia Melb

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Mada M, General Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Mr. Mark,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, sorry fro the inconvenience experience during you stay with us, we will work harder to ensure we do our best to all of our valuable guests.
However, we are looking forward to welcoming you back for a better stay.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice indeed.. The island and hotel is full of surprise, with view to the beach. Hotel staffs also very helpful.

The way handling customers complaint also very quick and efficient. We are very satisfied and hope to be back again.

Many thanks for arranging our company gala dinner. Our guests are very happy.

Rgds,

Zul

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Mada M, General Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Zul H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are happy to know that your were satisfied with our services and facilities. We are looking forward to welcoming you back with your forthcoming group.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Spend 2 night in this resort
The food was delicious and they have a lot variaty of breakfast items on the buffet .Black coffee in the morning was fantastic. The room are clean,big and they have outdoor shower.
All staff are really friendly and even the GM Pak Mada greet me when I arrived
Special thanks for Pak.Alwi for your hospitality.I really recommend this place for everyone look for holiday in Gili
Will be back soon

Kind Regards
Komang

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Kmg692013,

Thank you fo sharing your feedback, we are happy to know that you were happy and enjoyed your holiday with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.