Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$71
  • Breakfast included
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$111
US$98
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Samba Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$121
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$98
US$139
US$124
  • Breakfast included
The Beach House Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$89
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Pondok Santi Estate(Gili Trawangan)
US$285
US$245
  • Breakfast included
Kelapa Luxury Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$268
US$240
Agoda.com
2,043 results
All reviewslumbung huthidden pooldeluxe ombak roomakoya poolmain poolgili toutdoor bathroomswim up barbuffet breakfastday bedlombok islandour honeymoonwelcome drinkbeach frontfast boatthe pearlopen air
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We generally had a good stay. Our villa was nice except the air conditioning was very weak making it difficult to sleep at night. The key situation was annoying. However the biggest issue came at the end when we went to check out. We had paid an initial 50% deposit when we booked online and then the other 50% when we checked in.

When I checked out they tried to tell me I hadn't paid the other 50% even though clearly I would not have been allowed to check in, per hotel policy, without paying my balance in full. We fought for 20 minutes while I dropped sweat, using my cellular data to bring up my credit card statement online. They condescendingly told me a lot of tourists forget to pay their balances thinking the deposit covers everything even though they don't let people check in without paying in full. Even after I showed them the charge on my phone, they didn't apologize and instead starting taking screenshots of my phone and insisting on getting an imprint of my credit card "just in case," which I refused. Really unpleasant, especially since they would have happily let me pay twice. I don't know whether it was a scam or just incompetent bookkeeping, but honestly either is unacceptable especially given how fancy the hotel is.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Allison Z
Mada M, General Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Allison Z,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we do apologize for the inconvenience due to miscommunication regarding the deposit. We will work to ensure the same thing will ot happen to other customers.
However, we are looking forward to welcoming you back for a better stay, please contact us directly for a special offer.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The location of the Villa is very strategic. The room is very big with complete with park and two of swimming pool. We can reach easier to the beach...the villa is infront of the beach. We can easier went to the bar, minimarket, restaurant, etc. The foods are good enough with many selection of menus. Best for honeymoon, family and also with friends..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Mada M, General Manager at Hotel Vila Ombak, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Novi N,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are happy to know that you were enjoyed our facilities and services. We are looking forward to another memorable stay in our lovely Hotel Vila Ombak.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great location, right at the end of the busy strip of bars and shops but far enough away so it's not too noisy.
The grounds are beautiful and really well kept. Loved the fact there are plenty of outdoor chess boards and table tennis tables dotted around, really nice touch. We stayed at the hidden pool most days as it was a lot quieter than the main pool.
We stayed in one of the Lumburg huts, which was nice but slightly claustrophobic. The novelty soon wore off about the bathroom being outside and downstairs, especially if you needed the loo in the middle of the night!
The food was ok but we had a lot better on the island.
The service was very good, it was my partners birthday the day we arrived and they bought him a birthday cake to our room as a surprise, which was lovely!
Definitely would recommend hiring a bike from the hotel for the day and cycling around the island. Also the movie nights on the beach are fab!
Would stay here again but maybe in a different room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear SR21,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are happy to know that you were enjoyed time staying in our hotel, enjoyed the services and facilities. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a lumbung hut for 3 nights that was an experience in itself !!! The hut was cosy and had tv and fridge which was perfect but the bathroom was outside even the toilet which took a bit to get used to, there were 2 pools at the hotel and they offered afternoon tea every day which was nice and there was a bike hire in site and money exchange place. The hotel was very different to anything I had ever stayed in before but I would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jody M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are happy to know that you were happy and enjoyed our facilities and services very much. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I gotten myself a traditional hut becuase it was the only one available at that time. I was amazed by how nice it was and also they gave me a room facing the lombok mainland. The sunrise was breath taking from my room and the atmosphere of the hotel is very lively and situated at a very good location. Would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Jordan L,

It's great to read your review about our facilities, we are happy to know that you were enjoying it very much. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.